Chapter 36.

I can't believe I am sitting on the stands, watching both Wesley and Fin play basketball. Well, it's more like practise.

Welsey is just helping Fin to get back to his groove and the enjoyment of the game, but I think what Wes doesn't realise, is that he is enjoying it too. I can see it in his face that he's been taken back to the good days, where basketball was his love.

I am now back at school and I can't say I missed it very much, but it doesn't mean I have to skip alot. I just wish to finish already.

I playfully roll my eyes when Wesley glances at me, throwing a wink my way before getting back to playing.

Gosh, he is such a show off, I swear.

I'm so fixed on watching them that I almost miss Callie and her cheerleading squad, along with a few guys from the basketball team enter the basketball court. I decide to ignore them and continue watching Wesley and Fin.

I see the guys join Wesley and Fin, I tense up when Wesley frowns abit, as they discuss something, only to relax when soon the frown disappears and a relaxed expression takes over his face.

They soon continue with the game.

My moment of enjoyment disappears, when I hear footsteps behind me, before people sit close behind me, way too close, might I add.

The sound of giggles has me rolling my eyes, since they sound so fake.

" Oh my gosh, Wesley looks so hot right now, doesn't he?" One girl says.

" Yeah, I wonder why he even bothered with that hoodie of his." Another one says.

" It was all a phase, Amber said it, girls. "

" She was right, infact, she's always right." The first girl says.

" Like the fact that she can get him if she so wanted." The second says.

In her dreams.

" Well, no one could try going up against her because what she wants, she gets." The third girl says.

" I don't even understand why some girls even dream of getting close to Wesley, not to mention any of the guys in the team. "

" Oh, you mean the nobody's, the unknowns, who belong to the dumpster."

Your ass is unknown.

I frown when I feel something hit me on my back. I glance over my shoulder to see what it was, and I finally see the three mosquitoes.

" Oh sorry, I didn't see you there." I recognise her by her voice, that she's the first girl who spoke.

I can see that she doesn't mean it.

I turn back around to watch the guys. I hear the small snickers before the kick continues on my back again.

" Oh sorry, I didn't see you again." The first girl says.

" Oh, I think that was me." The third girl says. " Sorry, uh, unknown person."

I hear them giggle this time, surely annoying now.

When I feel the shove on my back the third time, I quickly rise to my feet, grab the first girl's foot so fast and hard, that her body slides down the stand and she hits her head hard.

All the girls stare up at me with wide, shocked eyes.

" Don't you ever do that to me again, don't even think about breathing my way, or else I'll have you under my feet before you know it." I grit out these words, glaring at each of them.