Chapter 15

Dominic's p.o.v

I woke up before gem, I smiled at him as he slept. I grabbed a piece of paper and a pen and wrote him a little note. I put it on my pillow along with a rose and heart shaped chocolates. I kissed his forehead and grabbed my hat, sunglasses and oversized hoodie. I walked out of the room locking it behind me. I rushed downstairs and out of the hotel. I pulled up the jewelry shop on my phone and read the directions on how to get there. I walked up infront of the shop and took a deep breath before walking into the building.

I walked over to the counter and pulled out my ID. I handed it to the cashier and she nodded. "Here ya go." She said and smiled handing me the customized ring I had ordered in after our dinner last night. "Thank you, very much." I said and paid her for the ring.

Jaime's p.o.v

I groaned as I stretched out and rolled over. "Dom?" I said and rubbed my eyes to find he wasn't beside me. I saw a little note with a rose and a box of chocolates. "Dom?!" I said looking around then picked up the note. "Hey love, meet me at the venue we have an early show today. I love you!" The note said. I smiled and smelled the rose. I sighed happily and got out of the bed. I splashed my face with water, brushed my hair and teeth and quickly got dressed.

I walked out of the hotel room locking the door behind me and walked out of the hotel and to the venue. I walked up to the stage entrance. "Name?" A security guard said. "Jaime Reagan." I told him and he nodded and opened the door for me. "Thank you." I said and smiled as I walked back stage. I saw travis and Kelly but no Ashley or dominic. "Hey guys um... where's dom?" I asked them and they shrugged. "Jaime to the stage please, jaime to the stage." I heard on the speakers.

I looked at travis and Kelly as they giggled. "What?" I said. "Just goooooo!" They yelled laughing. I looked at them confused and walked out to the stage. The curtains opened as I walked onto the stage and dominic was sitting in a chair in the middle of the stage. Just then the music for 'I love you, will you marry me' started playing as I walked closer to dom. He started singing and stood up walking towards me. I gasped as he reached the line, "I love you, will you marry me." As he kneeled down on one knee and held out a little box with a beautiful ring in it. I gasped and covered my mouth and I started crying. He held up the microphone enough for me. "Yes! Yes! yes!!!" I cried out and hugged him tightly. "I love you gem..." he said and slid the ring on my finger as the crowd went wild.

"I love you so much!" I cried more. He stood up and kissed me. I smiled and kissed him back. He finished off the song as we held each others hand and danced around the stage. After we got off stage I tackled him and kissed him deeply. "This must be a dream!" I said and looked at the ring again. "Your my dream." He said and kissed the top of my head. "I've waited for this moment my whole life." He said and wiped my tears. "I can't wait to marry you." I told him and hugged him once more before he had to leave to finish off the concert.