Chapter 4

Jaime's p.o.v

After our day together dominic went home. I laid in my bed daydreaming about him and how he kissed me. Just then a rock hit my window. I sat up and looked outside, it was dominic. I walked downstairs and outside. "Hey." I said and smiled at him. He pulled me close and kissed me. "I'm so sorry gem..." he said as he pulled away. "Sorry? For what dom?" I asked confused. "I... the tour bus will be here tomorrow afternoon..." he said. I felt my eyes start to tear up. "But... you said awhile... that was only two days!" I cried out not being able to hold in my tears. "I'm so sorry... I thought I would be here for awhile." He said and hugged me tightly. I cried into his chest and held onto him for dear life.

He kissed my head and pulled away. "I gotta go pack.." he sighed. "Wait!" I said before he walked away. I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him deeply and passionately. He kissed back then pulled away. "I love you..." I whispered and bit my lip. "I love you too, gem." He said and ruffled my hair before walking off towards his house. I stood there watching him walk away and sobbed. There he goes again for who knows how long.

I cried and walked into my house and collapsed to my knees. "Jaime!" My mom yelled and rushed over to me. She pulled me into her arms and I just sobbed. "Honey, what happened?" She asked and I shook my head. "Hes leaving again!" I cried out. "Aw honey..." she said and kissed my head. I got up and ran to my room. "Jay?" My sister said as I slammed my bedroom door. "Jay... I'm coming in." She said and walked into my room. "Go away Shay." I said and rubbed my eyes. "Tell me what's up man." She said and sat beside me. "So... dom kissed me and stuff and now hes leaving again for a tour..." I sniffled. "Aw man... why can't you just go with him?" She said. I looked up at her. "I didn't think of that.." I said. "Well why don't you try that?" She said and rubbed my back. I nodded and half smiled. "Thanks Shay..." I said and sighed. "No prob, Bob." She laughed and left my room.

I laid there and stared at the ceiling for what seemed like forever until I fell asleep.