Chapter 6

Jaime's p.o.v

I made my way through the crowd and got close to the stage. I jumped around and danced around while dominic was up on stage rockin out. I took pictures and videos and had the best time of my life!

The concert was over and I tried to go backstage. "Hey you can't go back there." A security guard said and stood in front of me. "I came with dominic." I told him and he laughed. "That's what they all say." He said and pushed me back causing me to fall. "Hey!" I huffed and brushed myself off as I got off the ground. He smirked and crossed his arms over his chest. I sighed and started to walk away. "Gem!" Dominic called walking over to me. "There you are silly boy." He said and grabbed my face kissing me in front of the security guard. I blushed and rubbed my arm as he pulled away. "Don't ever lay your hands on my boo ever again." Dominic said turning to the security guard. "I-I'm so sorry I-I didn't know sir!" He stammered as we walked passed him hand in hand.

Dominic brought me to the signing table and gave the go ahead to let fans start coming in. I smiled as a girl no older then 14 years old came up wearing a yungblud t-shirt and ripped skinny Jeans. She was shaking with excitement as he signed her photo and her shirt. Dominic grabbed my hand under the table and smiled at the girl as her and her mother walked away. I bit my lip softly as the next fan walked up. "Wait... jaime?" He said and I looked up. "Jack?" I said and stared at him in shock. "No way!" He said and smiled. "Heh yeah.." I said and looked at dominic. Dominic got the hint and signed Jack's shirt quickly. "Can I get a hug?" Jack said looking at me. I smiled awkwardly and got up to hug him but dominic pulled me back down. "Next please." Dominic said not taking another glance at jack. "Oh ok.." jack said and walked off.

"Who was he?" Dominic asked signing another fan's photo. "My ex-boyfriend..." I said and sighed. Dominic put his hand on my leg under the table. "Well your mine now..." he whispered under his breath and continued signing photos. I smiled to myself and watched the smiling faces of all the fans as they got something signed.