flashback

Jaime's p.o.v

Grade 3

I saw the girls write notes that said "do you like me check yes or no." So I picked up my pencil and copied them. They put it on a boys desk while he wasn't there. I'm gonna do that when dominic leaves, I thought to myself and waited for him to go outside for recess. I snuck over to his desk and put it on top of his desk where he would see it. I smiled to myself and ran outside to play on the swings.

Recess was over and we went back into our class room. I sat at my desk and looked over at dominic holding the piece of paper. I bit on my lip and watched as he stood up and threw the piece of paper away. Maybe I should've put my name on it, I thought. So I did it again at lunch time. I wrote, "do you like me? Yes or no. From jaime R." I slipped it onto his desk and ran outside for lunch.

The bell rang and we all rushed back to class once more. I sat at my desk and played with my pencil. Dominic looked over at me and circled, "yes" on the piece of paper then threw it over to me. I opened up the paper and read what he had wrote. "Yes, I wanna be best friends!" I smiled and nodded at him.

Grade 8

I ran up behind dominic and hugged him. "Hey, loser." He said and smiled at me. "Hey mr.sexythang." I laughed and he rolled his eyes. "I still can't believe she called you that!" I laughed more talking about this girl who liked him. "Ugh it was so awkward." He chuckled. We walked out of school and to my house. We played video games and ate junk food till we couldn't eat anymore. "Hey, gem?" Dominic said looking over at me. "Yeah?" I said and curled up against his side. "I never want to lose you." He said and yawned. Soon after we fell asleep cuddling.

Grade 12

Me and dominic decided it was time to go out and have some fun so we went to a party, had some drinks and started to play truth or dare. "I dare dominic to make out with jaime." Blake said smirking at us. I gulped and dominic grabbed my face and started to kiss me. I moaned softly into the kiss, kissing my best friend felt so wrong but so right. Everyone at the party started laughing and throwing empty cups at us. Dominic finally pulled away. "Let's go." He said and stood up and held his hand out to me. I smiled and took his hand getting up from my spot on the floor. Dominic smiled at me and pulled me through the crowd and right out of the party.

He brought me to a park nearby and sat on a swing. "Gem?" He said as I sat on the swing beside him. "Yeah dom?" I asked and looked at him. "Catch me if you can!" He tapped my arm and ran off. "Hey no fair!" I yelled and got up running after him laughing.

2017

"Gem! Guess what!" Dominic said walking into my bedroom. I sat up and smiled at him. "Your getting popular!" I squeaked and he tackled me down on my bed. "Yes! My songs are getting popular and I'm leaving for touring and everything!" He laughed and got off of me. "Wait... your leaving?" I asked sadly. "Well I got a call from locomotion! I leave next week." He said and spun around happily. "O-oh ok." I sighed. "Hey, chin up. I'll come back to visit you." He said and kissed my head. I nodded and hugged him for what seemed like forever.