Chapter 11

Ashley's p.o.v

"Fine." I snapped at dominic and walked away. I started to get ready for the stage and just stared at myself in the mirror. I sighed and sat down with my face in my hands. "Ash?" Dominic says coming into my dressing room. I sighed and looked up at him. "What." I said. "Alright what's up ash?" He said and sat beside me. "Doesn't matter go back to your boyfriend." I told him and turned away from him. "Ash..." he said and turned me back around. I looked at him and grabbed his face kissing him deeply. "Do- oh my god.." Jamie's voice rang through the room. Dominic gasped and pulled away. "Jamie..." he said as jamie ran off. Dominic looked at me then got up and ran after jamie. I just broke down crying.

Jamie's p.o.v

I was told to go get dominic and ashley so I went looking for them and finally heard them talking in Ashley's dressing room. I walked over to the cracked open door. "Do- oh my god..." I walked in to see ashley grab Dominic's face and kiss him. I gasped and ran out crying. I ran out of the venue and down a dark alleyway and just sat in a corner crying.

Dominic's p.o.v

I ran after jamie after ashley kissed me but I couldn't find him anywhere. "Has anyone seen jamie?!?!" I yelled out panicking. "Jamie?!" I yelled running around like crazy. "Dominic it's time to go on stage." Ashley came to get me. I sighed. "Ok give me a minute." I said and walked into a room and tried calling jamie. I got his voice mail so I left a message. "Please call me we have to talk. I love u." I said and hung up. I took a deep breath and went out onto the stage to start singing with ashley.

Jamie's p.o.v

"Hey there..." a voice said. I sniffled and looked at the guy hovering over me. I jumped back abit hitting myself against the brick wall. The guy smirked and the next thing I knew everything went black.