Chapter 2

Jaime's p.o.v

I woke up in the arms of my best friend ever. I smiled and rolled over to see if he was awake.

"Goodmorning." He said and rubbed his eyes. "Morning!" I squeaked and hugged him. "What's this for?" He said hugging back. "I fookin missed you!" I said "fookin" the way he does and he laughed at me. "I fookin missed you to, gem." He said and ruffled my hair. "God dom it's been 2 years!" I said. "I know I'm sorry." He said. "Its alright man just.. text me or something ya know?" I said and got off my bed. "I'll try." He said sitting up on the edge of the bed.

I grabbed out my clothes for the day, my pineapple crop top, brown sweater and my ripped black skinny Jean's. I walked into my bathroom and got dressed. "Aw you could've stayed, gemmy." Dominic joked. I rolled my eyes and walked out. "Whoa." He said not taking his eyes off me. "W-what?" I blushed and bit my lip. "You look good, gem." He said and got up off my bed. "Thanks. Heh.." I said and looked at him. "So.. what should we do now that your here?" I asked him. "Hmm.. swings?" He said. "Yes!" I said and grabbed my backpack and brought it into the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" He asked. "Packing a lunch." I told him and packed up sandwiches and some juice boxes. "Ready?" He asked and I nodded. "Ready!" I said and took his hand and danced along beside him. "Your such a dork." He chuckled and opened the door. I gasped and face palmed. "I am not a dork!" I huffed dramatically. He laughed at me. "Alright princess get your butt out the door." He said and smacked my butt as I walked outside. "Hey!" I squeaked and covered my butt. He laughed more. "Keep walking." He said and closed the door behind us. He smiled at me and took my hand in his. "I've missed this." I said and smiled at him. "Me to." He said as we came to the edge of the park. "Race ya." He said and ran towards the swings. "Hey you cheater!" I yelled and ran after him.

We swung on the swings for awhile until we got hungry. "Ready to eat?" He asked slowing his swing down. "Yeah." I said and jumped off my swing. We walked over to a picnic table and I pulled out our food and drinks. That's when we heard it.. "AHHHHHH ITS YUNGBLUD!" a girl screamed. "Oh shit." He said and grabbed my arm and started running. I laughed and ran along beside him all the way back to my house.