Chapter 12

Dominic's p.o.v

It was after the concert and I still hadn't heard anything from jaime. I've called him about 10 times since the concert started and not once did I hear anything from him. I got back to the hotel as fast as I could. I took a deep breath and unlocked the door. I took a step in and looked around. "Gem? Babe are you here?" I closed the door and walked over to the bathroom. He wasn't there. I started to panic and called the police.

Jaime's p.o.v

I groaned and sat up rubbing my head. "Hello jamie." I heard. I looked up and there he was.... my ex boyfriend Quinn. "Q-Quinn?!" I looked at him shocked. "Mm." He hummed and moved my hair out of my face. I flinched and backed away. "What am I doing here?!" I yelled at him and stood up. "I found you crying and then you hit your head on the brick wall and passed out I had to make sure you weren't dead you were bleeding!" He yelled back and pinned me against the wall. I gasped and shivered under his touch. "D-don't I-I have a boyfriend.." I closed my eyes and looked away from him. He chuckled and backed away. "Take me back..." I said and looked up at him.

He sighed and nodded. "Fine.." he said and grabbed my hand leading me outside to his car. "I-I wanted to give this back to you... I just found it the other day and it was just my luck that I found you tonight." He said pulling out a little box. I gasped. "Is that?" I said and he smiled abit and opened the box. "My ring!" I smiled and looked up at him. He took the ring out of the box and grabbed my hand, he slid the ring onto my finger and kissed my cheek. "I missed you..." he said then walked over to the car. I stood there looking at the ring and sighed.  "You coming?" He said and looked over at me. "Y-yeah.." I said and got into the car.