Chapter 9

Dominic's p.o.v

I chuckled at gem, as he had fallen asleep sitting up, with a book in his hands. I smiled to myself and put a bookmark in his book. I put it on the bedside table beside him and gently shook his arm. "Gem lay down, love." I said as he groaned. "Ok.." he said half asleep then laid down. I pulled up the blanket over him before laying next to him. I turned to face my sleeping boyfriend, I moved his hair out of his face and kissed his forehead. Soon after I fell asleep to.

Jaime's p.o.v

I woke up to my phone ringing, I groaned and sat up answering the phone. "Hello?" I said and rubbed my eyes. "Hey, love. Meet me at the venue for tonight, we're setting things up." Dominic said on the other end of the phone. "Alright let me get dressed and brush my hair, I'll be right over." I said standing up looking around for pants.

"Take your time, love. Love you!" He said. "Love you." I smiled and hung up. I grabbed my clothes for the day and got dressed. I walked into the bathroom and quickly brushed my hair and teeth. I walked over to the door and put my shoes and sweater on. I walked out of the room locking the door behind me, then I walked over to the venue.

I walked through the door and went backstage, where dominic was recording tiktok's. I laughed and shook my head as he stumbled and fell once he saw me. "Aye what's cooking good looking." He chuckled and rubbed his head where he had hit it. I laughed and rolled my eyes. "Your such a dork." I said walking over to him putting my hand out to help him up.

"Am your dork tho!" He said pulling me down ontop of him. I squeaked and blushed darkly. He smirked and kissed me. "Alright boys, get up." Halsey said rolling her eyes at us. Me and dominic pulled apart and laughed. I got up off of dom and helped him up. "Thanks, love." He smiled and kissed my cheek. "Of course." I smiled back.

We finished setting up and had a few hours till the concert, so we decided to go site seeing. We went into a book store and I got a few new book. Dominic laughed at me and called me a dork. "Hey I'm not a dork, I just like reading." I huffed and pouted. "Aw a cute nerd then." He ruffled my hair. "Heyyy!" I said and fixed my hair. "Aw your fine." He kissed my cheek. "Hey look! A sushi place!" He said excitedly and grabbed my hand running into the restaurant.

He grabbed a menu and we sat down in a booth looking over the menu. "Mmmm gyoza! And shrimp rolls and California rolls." Dominic said. "Ooo dont forget dynomite rolls and dragon rolls!" I said pointing them out. "Oh yes!" Dominic said and went up to the counter and ordered our food.

We sat there and ate our food and sipped on our tea. We couldn't finish all our food so we decided to get it to go and continued on walking around. "Oh my god that's yungblud!" A girl screamed. "Oh shit." Me and dominic said and started running as fast as we could.