Chapter 13

Jaime's p.o.v

Quinn pulled up infront of the hotel and there were police cars and dominic talking to a police man. I looked at quinn and rushed out of the car and ran over to dominic. "What's going on?" I asked and he looked at me and started crying and hugged me tightly. "Oh my god where were you!" He sobbed and held onto me. "He was with me." Quinn said from behind us and dominic pulled away and looked at him. Dominic pulled me behind him and glared at quinn. "Who the fuck are you and what are you doing with my boyfriend." Dominic growled. Quinn smirked. "I'm his ex-fiance." He said before turning around and walking back to his car.

Dominic turned around and looked at me. He saw the ring on my finger and grabbed my hand. "What the hell?! When were you engaged?! Why are you wearing an engagement ring someone else gave you?!" He yelled at me. I yanked my hand away from him and slapped him across the face.

"Why the hell would you let her kiss you?!" I yelled at him and stomped away back to the hotel room. "Jaime!" Dominic sighed and ran after me. "Babe please." He said walking in behind me. "After I ran away I sat in the alleyway crying.. I saw a guy and it scared me I jumped backwards and hit my head and passed out. He brought me back to his place and wrapped my head up." I said sitting down on the bed. Dominic sighed. "Gem.." he started. "You let your ex-girlfriend kiss you dom..." I said looking up at him with tears in my eyes. "Babe I'm so sorry..." he said and sat beside me pulling me into his arms.

I sniffled and clinged onto him. "I didn't let him do anything I swear..." I sniffed and rubbed my eyes. "alright babe.." he said and held me close. "I love you sooooo fookin much." He said and chuckled a little. I laughed abit. "I love you to." I said and kissed him softly. "Let's order some room service and a movie huh?" He said and ruffled my hair. I smiled softly and nodded. "Yeah that sounds nice, love." I said and got up to grab the menu. "Mm I love that cute little butt." He said and smacked my butt. I squeaked and huffed. "Heyyy!" I pouted at him. He smirked and winked. I blushed and pouted more. "Come here." He growled. "Yes, sir." I smirked and sat on his lap with the menu. "What do you feel like having love?" I asked as he kissed my neck. "You." He said before pushing me down on the bed and kissing me.

I kissed back and ran my fingers through his hair. He kissed along my jaw and down my neck. I bit my lip and moaned softly. He pulled away and pulled off my shirt. "D-dom..." I stuttered out. He looked at the scar from my chest to above my stomach. "W-what happened..." he said gently running his fingers over it. I sighed and looked away. "My dad did it before he went to jail... he was trying to kill me." I said and got up putting my shirt back on. "Oh my god, Gem..." he said and put his hand on my back. "I'm sorry I didn't really want you to see that." I told him and leaned into him. "Hey I love you no matter what." He said and kissed me. I smiled and kissed him back.

We ordered chinese food and a movie and cuddled all night till we fell asleep in each others arms.