Chapter 18 ~Dana's POV~

We are nearly home, I am feeling a tad sore from all the sex we had, but I would not have it any other way either. "You know what I have just noticed lass." His voice broke the silence, I looked over at him in shock what is he on about and what has he noticed, "What is it, babe?" I asked softly, he turns his face towards me with a smile spreading over it.

"We have not had a real honeymoon yet." He said with a hint of fear in his voice if I'm hearing him correctly. What? I am stunned, I thought we had a good honeymoon, well I had loved it. "I think what we did was lovely, it was a honeymoon in my eyes." I said, then it clicked his talking about what we had spoken about a long time ago when I was in the early stages of pregnancy with our boys, "No our dream one, that you had told me about, that I had loved well and truly before we had the boys." he said. 

Like it was a great idea, but it was just a fantasy I cannot see it happening now while the boys are this little, wonder if he's keen on doing it later. "I don't know, going over to Europe with the twins under one sound's horrible. How about this we either go on our tenth wedding anniversary or our twentieth wedding anniversary?" I asked, he smiled, but I can tell he doesn't want to wait that long, "Also it doesn't have to be overseas we could go to Canada, babe. Also, I do love that idea for an overseas trip with you for both of those big days in our lives, something to look forward too." He said with arrogance in his voice and I fucken loved hearing that in his voice too. I smiled I like that, "Sounds like a good idea, so no Ireland?" I asked quietly, as much as I hate what my family has done I do miss home, I would thoroughly enjoy showing my home country to our son's and Dean even though I know he has been there, but I would like to walk around in the countryside holding his hand talking and laughing, I doubt it would ever be safe for our family to go back over. 

He smiled as he looked over, "Will see what we can afford and if it is safe for us to go over. I don't want any more harm bought onto you or our sons." He said firmly, giving his leg a gentle squeeze. "Ok, cool can live with that," I whispered.

"Are you sore, lass?" he noticed I was wriggling around in my seat. "Just a little." He cuts me off, "Why didn't you" I cut him off too, "Dean I didn't say because I enjoy it, I enjoy you and being a tad sore after it is ok, babe really it's a lovely reminder of what we did." I said, I hate how he gets so worried about me being sore, I thoroughly enjoy being sore from him, you know have had great sex when it hurts a little the next day.

He arches an eyebrow at me, "Ok, but please do tell me if you hurt too much, I don't like hurting you even" Putting my hand over his mouth and smiling, "Babe, I love you now your being silly, I will tell you sooner if I remember. This is not horrible pain ok this is the good type." He licks my hand I laugh pulling away, "You big child." I said laughing and smiles, I notice we are nearly home now, my excitement to see our sons has picked up a notched. 

"Do you have to go back to work tomorrow?" I asked, he looked sad, I know he wants to spend more time with us, I know I do but I still don't want to hurt his company either. "I know, I am sorry babe, I have a meeting with three clients that" I cut him off as I get it. "Dean, I get it, I understand, really I do." He nods his head at me, "Once I finish with the last meeting I will come home right after it, they can live without me in the office for another day." He said.

I shake my head at him, "Oh please do not do that, you have to work. I am just being silly and need to let you get to work. I just enjoyed our time together that much that I miss you when you go to work." I said trying to hide how much I will miss him, he lets out a loud sigh, "You are not being silly Dana, I loved every minute of our weekend away together, thinking through our next trip we bring our sons with us." He said I beamed at my husband, I love that idea, "Was thinking the same thing!" I cried out, he chuckled, "Good, I will start planning our next weekend away to a family-friendly location." He said, and I cannot wait this man is my everything and I have always thought people from my background would never find this type of love, this type of man but I have.