Chapter 7 ~DANA'S POV~

I screamed so loudly, "OH MY FUCKING GOD!" I slowly walked up to the two people in my room, they both had big smiles on their faces.

"Don't rush on our behalf, don't want you to hurt your wound," Aaron said sounding amused.

"How?.... How are you here?.... Ho" I stumbled on my words.

"I see your brain and mouth working wonderfully together as always," Aaron said.

He starts laughing, I can tell by his eyes though something had happened while he was away I can see darkness in them. He walks up to me giving me a big brotherly hug but a gentle one.

"I managed to finish it up early and it just happened to have happened when my two nephews wanted out. God, I have missed you, little sis! You are looking amazing by the way." he whispered.

"Same, right back at you Aaron!" I step out of his arms making my way towards my bed as Dean walks up to him, "God, it's good to see you home little brother." Dean sounded so relieved, while Aaron looked shocked.

"Good God you must have missed me big time if you're dropping the little brother title," Aaron said.

"You know I have," Dean said.

They both start laughing and I can see their eyes are shining with tears, yeah, they missed each other more than they are letting on.

"Hi, Erin." I smiled at my sister.

"Hey Dana, you're looking much better than this morning." She gives me a light hug before I climbed up onto the bed.

"Feeling much better than this morning," I whispered, I needed to sit back down as standing was hurting.

Aaron clapped his hands together, he looks so happy like a little kid on Christmas day. "Now, can we meet the little eager boys who badly wanted to be here?" He asked.

Dean shakes his head, "Aaron they are in the NICU, but I will ask the nurse if they will let you two in."

Aaron did look a little upset, but he nods in agreement, "So what are their names? As I do not want to be calling them 'Thing One' and 'Thing Two' like you suggested in your announcement group message Dean." Aaron snapped.

Dean snickers but walks up to my side holding my hand.

"Our firstborn is Alexander Thomas McCarthy and our secondborn is Sebastian Aaron McCarthy." We both said at the same time.

I watched Aaron's expresses as he realized, we named one of our boys after him, I was so happy seeing him over the moon.

"WHAT?! ONE OF THEM IS NAMED AFTER ME?! OMG! I AM SO DAM FUCKING HAPPY! Oh, I love Tommy's name thrown into the mix too. Also thank you both so much!" He yells out.

He rushes towards us, hugging us both also giving us both a kiss on the cheeks, Erin is in the corner crying, I go to get up but Aaron notice what I was doing and walks over towards his wife.

"Babe, are you ok?" He asked quietly.

"I am good sweetheart, these are just happy tears." She waves her hands in front of her eyes laughing, he nods his head ok at her.

Dean had used that moment to race off to ask the nurse if they could visit our boys.

"Are you back for good?" I asked.

He looks back at me I see something flash across his eyes but it was gone before I could say anything. "As far as I know yes, which is what I want, I get to be here and watch our child being born." He said.

They both have large smiles on each of their faces, while Erin has placed a hand over her bump.

"Good, is it going to come back and bite us?" Erin asked worriedly.