1

Excuse any mistakes pls

✴︎
⋇⋰⋇𝙰𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝙲𝚕𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗⋇⋱⋇
♥︎⇚𝙰𝚛𝚒⇛♥︎
✴︎
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

✴︎⋇⋰⋇𝙰𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝙲𝚕𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗⋇⋱⋇ ♥︎⇚𝙰𝚛𝚒⇛♥︎✴︎▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

I hummed the melody of Come Over by Aaliyah as I painted on my canvas.

Art was really my peace. I would draw or paint when I was happy, mad or even sad. I've been drawing since forever. Since I'm 16 and need some extra cash, I decided to turn my little hobby into making paintings for people to buy. My mama thought it was good idea to turn one of the empty rooms into my own little art studio.

"Riri..." I heard from behind me. I turned around and saw that my little sister was standing in the doorway.

"Wassup stink."

"I hungwry." She told me as she walked in the room next to me, rubbing her eyes.

"Where mama at?" I asked, moving some paint so Star wouldn't spill it.

"She sleep."

"Ight come on." I got up from my chair and grabbed Star's  hand before we went downstairs.

"Want some chicken nuggets?" I asked as we went in the kitchen. She nodded, making her pink beads shake. "Okay go sit on the couch and watch tv while you wait."

As she walked out, I went to the freezer and pulled out the tyson nuggets before grabbing a pan and putting on it. I went to the stove a preheated the oven.

Soon I felt my phone ring in my back pocket. I took it out before looking at it, answering the FaceTime call when I realized who it was.

"Hey Yas." I greeted as I went in the fridge and grabbed a CapriSun for Star.

"Unlock the door I'm bout to pull up." I nodded before hanging up. I went to the living room and gave Star her juice then going to the front door to unlock it.

I went back to the kitchen to see the oven was down preheating.  I opened the oven and placed the nuggets in there before leaving them in there for 10 minutes.

"BESTIEBOO WHERE YOU AT!" I heard my best friend Yasmine yell out.

"Shut up she in the kitchen." I heard Star say in her little annoyed voice.

I walked back in the living room, Yasmine mugging Star as she watched Bubble Guppies.

"I- rude ass girl." She looked up at me and smiled. "Bestie I missed you."