CAPITOLO QUARANTANOVE- Destruction

"Spin the block, we came to shoot up the whole crew." - YSN Flow

Staten Island, New York📍
9:15 am
April 12th '19

"See, when the boys said 'Safe house, I expected some sort of fancy cabin in the woods, not a whole damn mansion!" Cataleya whispers loudly to her sister as they walk into the large house with two security guards leading their way.

"Right!" Rheah exclaims as she observes the modern interior design of the foyer. "This place is nicee!"

"Mhm!" Cataleya nods in agreement before whispering, "I just hope we get the chance to explore and enjoy it before you-know-what."

Rheah glances at her sister, sending her a "Hopefully" look before she diverts her eyes back in the direction they were travelling in.

They were now walking through what they could only assume was the main living room and were both thoroughly impressed by the sleek decor.

It was very luxurious!

After marvelling at the mini bowling alley, The sisters' eyes were immediately drawn to the large crescent-shaped sofa bending in front of a fire pit in the middle of the spacious room. They loved how the set-up gave the place a comfortable and cosy feel.

The wooden staircase was also a gorgeous design detail, with the glass wine cellar rising from the waxed mahogany floor to the white high ceiling, along with some of Chris' artwork hanging from the walls. Further towards the east corner of the room, there were also more entertainment pieces such as arcade video games, a medium sized bar and a pool table.

Everything screamed the Anderson brothers, as it matched perfectly with their character and aura.

While synonymously thinking about the boys' characters, Rheah couldn't help but realise neither Michael or Chris had come to collect and greet them when they arrived. Instead, they were being escorted to where the gang were chilling, per the brothers' request.

"Sis?" Rheah calls Cataleya's attention towards her as they begin to climb the grand staircase.

"Mhm?" Cataleya replies, glancing back and forth between her footing and her sister.

"You don't think it's weird that the boys didn't come to get us themselves?" Rheah whispers.

Cataleya holds eye contact with Rheah.

"Sis!" She mirrors Rheah's low tone, "I didn't wanna say anything 'cus, you know 'optimism gang now' and all, but for Michael to be so adamant for you to be on the phone all the way up here and not be waiting at the gate when we arrived was definitely a lil weird."

Rheah frowns slightly. "You don't think they know already, do you?"

Cataleya mimics her sister's facial expression, "I don't think so... I mean, I'm sure we would have been sniped down at the gates if that was the case."

"True..." Rheah nods.

"But then again, maybe they want to torture and kill us in person." Cataleya shrugs.

Rheah cringes and glances over at her sister with slightly panicked eyes.

"But hey, optimism." Cataleya forces a wide-toothed grin, "We can only know once we see them. But in Jesus' name, let everything be okay."

"Amen." Rheah agrees in a tone much louder and more confident than before while she does the sign of cross.

After making it to the top of the long staircase, the girls were led past a few more rooms before coming to a stop in front of white double doors at the end of the hallway.