Just friends.... -Joel Pimentel

Y/N's P.O.V

I was hanging out with my best friend Joel after he had been gone on tour for 7 months, "Y/N" Joel yelled, "What now?" I groaned and walked out to the kitchen "nothing just wanted to see if you'd actually come out here" he laughed at my expression "Joel what the actual fuck" I whined "sorry baby" he pouts, I froze "Y/N are you okay?" he asked "oh um ya haha" I said and went into the living room.

I sat on the couch just thinking about him calling me baby like ya I have a massive crush on him but I wasn't expecting him to say that right to my face, that's something I only dreamed of him calling me "hey your zoned out again" I hear Joel say "oh sorry. what were you saying?" I asked kinda embaressed "me and the boys have a dinner thing tonight and I wanted to know if you maybe would want to come with me as like my date..." he mumbled the last part "uh as like your what Joel?" I questioned "as my friend" he smiled and I nodded "sure"

I went home to get ready "mom?" I said as I looked into the mirror at my black dress that I know Joel likes "ya baby" she said "do you think Joel likes me cause I know you know I like him but I'm confused" i said "hunny you should tell him how you feel and if he doesn't feel the same then that's okay you'll be fine but if he does well" i nodded "I gotta go love ya" i smiled and she blew a kiss to me as I walked out the door and got into my car.

At the restaurant

"Y/N you made it" Joel smiled and hugged me "wow you look stunning" he went red in the face and I blushed "thank you". We walked over the the boys and sat down but as we were waiting for the waiter chris elbowed Joel and he groaned "fine fine ill say it" he mumbled "Y/N" he said and I turned "yes?" I asked "okay well I know we have been friends for a long time and um I just want to say if you don't want to be my friend after then its okay. Y/N i love you a lot like more then a friend" my eyes went wide "I thought it was just me thank god" Joel looked at me "you like me too?" he asked and I nodded "okay then technically this is our first date and so will you be my girlfriend" i laughed "yes joel ill be your girlfriend" and so the rest of the time at the restaurant ended up with you to being all cuddled up and very giggly.

Part 2 maybe?