This isn't what I expected- Christopher Velez

Y/N's P.O.V

Lately I've noticed Chris become distant from me. I have been in my home contury for about a month because of some family things that were going on but Christopher hasn't been the same since about a week ago. I know he's been distant with me, we haven't been texting as much, and he doesn't facetime me like he usually does. I knew at this point this literally could be the end of our relationship.

I thought about this issue for a week before I told my family I needed to get back to Chris because something wasn't right and I didn't want to lose him. I'm honestly so thankful that they understood and that night I heded back to Miami.

I landed around 1 am and caught an uber to mine and Christopher's apartment. I got into the elevator and headed up to our floor and fear flooded my mind as to what possibly could be going on.

I got off the eleveator and onto my floor, quickly walking down the hall to our door. I quietly opened the door to hear Chris on the phone with his mom. I couldn't understand what was being said so I shut the front door and locked it before making my way to the bedroom to hear "mom I really love her and I know she probablly feels like I'm avoiding talking to her but I want this to be perfect for when shes home with me" and with that I opened the door in tears "Y/N?" Christopher said and I nodded. Chris told his mom he'd call her back "Mamita I had no idea you were coming home yet" I looked away "I needed to find out why you were not talking to me as much.." that's when he pulled me with him to our bed and sat me down "I was trying to plan somethign for our aniversery for when you got back. I didn't mean to hurt you.." he wipped away the small tear and laid down pulling me to him "baby I want you to know I love you and I promise you I won't do that again" I nodded and sunggled into him "goodnight Y/N" I yawned "Night baby" and with that I went to sleep.

TO BE CONTINUED......

sorry to leave yall hanigng like this but just wait part 2 is going to be absolutly amazing