The first date- Richard Camacho

Y/N's P.O.V

I was currently laying on my bed trying not to freak out at the fact that me and Richard were about to go on our first date. Honestly I'm also excited but my nerves have been taking over and I can not for the life of me figure out what to wear. This was going to be a very long day.

I finally picked out an outfits (it's a casual theme)

I grabbed my bag and waited for a text from Richard.

2 mins later

Richard: I'm on my way Y/N. Are you excited? 😁

Y/N: Yes I'm really excited! I can't wait see you soon ♥️

Richard: ♥️♥️

My heart rate increased as my nerves got worse. I was beyond excited but still slightly nervous. I mean who wouldn't be nervous going on a date with a really hot amazing guy? Exactly everyone would be.

I hear a horn and jump up from the couch grabbing my bag and yelling an 'i love you' to my mom.

"Y/N!!" Richard yelled as I got in the car "Richard!! I'm so excited" he smiled and said "me too. I can't wait for you to see what I have planned" I have him a small smile and he started to drive.

We pulled up to this beautiful park and we got out of the car. "Wow Rich this place is beautiful" I said in awe "I'm glad you like it. We are going to have a picnic here which is why I said dress casual" I turned to him, my eyes lighting up at the mention of a picnic "Richard omg I haven't been on a picnic in forever. This is going to be amazing" I squealed making him laugh "okay come let's find a spot" he said grabbing the basket from the trunk.

I found the perfect spot under this beautiful willow tree. Richard spread out the blanket and we sat down to eat the fruits he pack and the small sandwiches.

An hour later

Richard and I were cleaning up the food we didn't finish and then placing the basket off to the side Richard laid down "come lay down with me" he said and so I laid back and looked up at the sky which now was a pink colour as the sun was setting.

"Pretty right?" He said and I silently nodded "it's almost as pretty as you but I mean nothing can beat you" he said and my heart fluttered "other then you amazing daughter" I giggled "yes she is just as beautiful as you" he sighed and looked at me "Y/N can I kiss you?" He asked and I took a deep breath "yes" and for the next 10 minutes we were in a makeout session.

"I think I should take you home now" he laughed "probably it's getting dark" he nodded "let's go" Richard helped me up and I grabbed the blanket while he held the basket. Richard then grabbed my hand and all the way back to my house we held hands and sat in silence.

"Good night Y/N" Richard said placing a kiss on my lips at my front door "good night Richard" I smiled and watched as he pulled out of the drive way.

Tonight could not have been more perfect.

So I was able to finish this imagine early and so Im posting now and will have another imagine up at noon tmrw. Goodnight/morning/afternoon everyone.