University roommate- Joel Pimentel

(Yes i know usually they don't put girls and guys in the same room but in this imagine they do so enjoy)

Y/N's P.O.V

Today's move in day for my freshman year of college and I also get to meet my room mate today, we have been communicating through messages but I still haven't seen what he looks like (I know I should have looked him up on instagram but what's the fun in that). We have both been getting along great, oh and before I forget his names Joel "Y/N come on we are going to be late" I hear my mom yell from the front door "coming" I yelled as I grabbed my laptop bag and rushed down the stairs.

We packed up my moms car and headed to Miami University, which from where I live is a 2 hour drive there and then back.

2 hours later...

We pulled into the parking lot right infront of my dorm building. Both me and my mom grabbed my small amount of items and took it to floor 4 room 404.

I opened the door to the door and entered the nice sized living room, to the right there's a bedroom with its own bathroom and to the left the same thing. I chose the right side since I had come first and it seemed to be slightly bigger then the other one.

I unpacked with my mom's help and then she was off and I was alone that is until the door opened and none other then a handsome guy walks in "You must be Y/N" he said and I nodded "omg Joel?!?!" I asked and he smiled "nice to finally put a face to your name" I laughed "ya I'm surprised we went so long without seeing each other's faces" I nodded and we ended up talking for 2 hours as he unpacked his suit case.

"I can't believe we literally live on the same block and never ran into each other" I said "me either. You think we would have at least saw one another maybe twice" I nodded. We ended up ordering lunch from a Chinese restaurant thats down the street from our building and we talked most of the evening.

Later that night...

I was laying in my bed and the only thought going through my mind was 'how did I end up with the hot roommate'

I'm thinking about Turing this one into an actual book but I don't know yet I guess time will tell.

Anyways i have another imagine being posted sometime this evening bc it is currently midnight and I have no more motivation to write as I am sleep deprived(my time est) I hope you all have an amazing night, day, afternoon ect 🤍