Used to be highschool sweethearts- Erick Colon

Y/N's P.O.V

I hadn't seen Erick since we broke up on the last day of our senior year as we both had different careers paths we wanted to take, as he was in a boyband and I want to work with kids. Erick had been the best thing that happened to me, we were the definition of high-school sweethearts but now he travels the world with his amazing friends, meeting amazing fans and I'm in Miami working in a daycare facility.

I had just gotten off my shift when my aunt who I hadn't seen in a month messaged me and asked if I'd be up for coming over for dinner as she was having a little get together, of course I said yes and I headed to my apartment to shower and change.

When I finally arrived it had been an hour and half since she texted me (I take long showers) so I walked up to the door and opened it only to be greeted by my aunt hugging me tightly "Y/N it's so nice to see you again. I know you've been busy but I have some people I want you to meet" I laughed and followed her to the living room.

I walked in behind her but immediately I recognized him... it was Erick and I honestly couldn't believe how much he's grown and how hot he looked. "Y/N???" Erick said and I nodded "hey Erick" he jumped off the couch and hugged me tightly, I hugged back and felt the tears sting my eyes "I've missed you so much" I mumbled as one tear slid down my cheek onto his shirt "don't cry mi amor" he pulled away and wiped the tears from my face "it's been a while" he said and I nodded.

I ended up sitting next to him and being introduced to the boys "wait so you two dated all throughout high-school?" Chris asked "ya and then we broke up on the last day of senior year as we were both going our separate was but at least I have my dream job and I wouldn't change that for anything well maybe" Erick turned "what do you mean maybe?" He was genuinely curious "I mean I just wished we would have been able to stay together even though it would be hard" he nodded "I wish we had stayed together as well" he said "okay love birds I think yall need to have a date and see where things go now" Richard said "that's probably a good idea" and Erick nodded.

When the boys had to leave Erick asked me something "so Y/N would you go on a date with me on Saturday?" I smiled and nodded "of course! I'd love that" and with that he kissed my cheek put his number in my phone and left.

I knew this weekend was about to be the best one in a long time...