Richard Camacho- distant friends

Y/N's P.O.V

For a long time me and Richard would talk non stop but one day after I moved away from Miami it all just stopped. I tried to see what happened by dming him but all my messages went unread. It had definitely taken a toll on me because I had no idea what I had done wrong and or why he would just stop talking to me after knowing each other for over 5 years.

I ended up coming back to Miami after just 3 months of living with my parents again because I was unhappy and because of the whole thing of Richard just not talking to me anymore. "I'm back" I yelled from the front door of my Aunts house "Y/N?" my heart dropped when I heard this voice or should I say Richard's voice. I slowly walked to to the living room and there he was with the other boys and my Aunt "I'm going to go put all my stuff away" I said and walked out of the living room and upstairs.

I quickly ran upstairs and shut my bedroom door behind me 'fuck' I thought as I slid down my door. I knew I would eventually have to go back downstairs but for now I was going to unpack and pretend that nothing else is going on.

Before I knew it the door to my room opened as I was setting up my desk "Y/N please let me talk and explain myself" I hear Richard say "why? you're the one who stopped talking to me  Richard I literally did nothing wrong and I don't get why you just stopped and why you wouldn't tell me" I said and sat down in my desk chair "Y/N I didn't think I would ever see you again so I stopped talking to you to try and get over you faster but it didn't help because I thought about you constantly" I froze "wait.... Tried to get over me?" I asked "yeah so I didn't tell that I liked you because at the time I finally figured out that's why I wanted to hang out with you all the time you but then you told me you were moving back with your parents and I didn't think I could handle the long distance."

I sat in silence for a while before speaking up again "I wish you would have told me sooner though because I might have stayed if you actually really do like me as much as you say" Richard looks up "I didn't think about that because I was too scared to tell you but also to scared to hold you back from leaving to be with your parents and other family" I smiled "Richard you guys are my family more then you even know it. I shouldn't have left anyways I really hated being home and honestly felt super home sick and just I wasn't myself" He nodded "I'm glad your back" I nodded "I'm glad to be back" with that I went downstairs with Richard and finally got to hug the rest of the family like the boys and my Aunt.

Little did I know though Richard was planning something amazing....

TO BE CONTINUED....