Date night- Zabdiel DeJesus

Y/N's P.O.V

Tonight me and Zabdiel were going out on a date since it had been about 2 months from the last one, only due to the fact he has been super busy with the boys and I've been visiting family oh and babysitting my little cousins. "baby you ready?" Zabdiel called from our bedroom "almost" I yelled back fixing my dress slightly, I slowly walked out of the bathroom "Nena you look amazing" he smiled twirling me in my pastel yellow dress that he loves dearly "thank you baby" I kissed his cheek and grabbed my purse before heading out the door and getting into his car.

The car ride to the restaurant was long and boring because neither me nor Zabdi knew what to talk about as we had told each other our days earlier.

"Hey Y/N we are here" Zabdi mumbled shaking me awake "oh I fell asleep" I giggled softly and he helped me out of the car "let's go" Zabdiel said and we walked into the restaurant.

"table for 2" Zabdiel said and the hostess lead us to a both with a window view that was in a more quiet part of the room "thank you" I said and we slid into the booth on either side.

"so what are u getting babe?" he asked and I shrugged taking a sip of my coffee I already had ordered "how about you order the same thing for both of us" I smiled and he nodded agreeing with my plan.

As we waited for out waiter, I looked across the room and saw this guy staring at "Zabdi that guy over there won't stop staring at me" I whispered "I know baby don't worry about it" I nodded and took his hand into mine "I love you" I giggled "I love you more Y/N" he kissed me hand "not possible I shook my head smiling "oh if only you knew" he giggled.

Our food came after about 10 minutes of waiting and it was amazing yet that dude was still looking at me and at this point I was glad to be going so as Zabdiel left to pay the check the boy walked over "hey pretty baby" he smirked, I gave him a dirty look "um do you need something?" I asked and he nodded "your number" I rolled my eyes "sorry I have a boyfriend and your definitely weirding me out" he moved closer to me "LEAVE MY GF ALONE" I hear Zabdi yell and I stood grabbing my stuff and running over to him "it's okay baby let's go home"

When we got home we both got comfy and got in bed, Zabdi turned a movie on but I curled my body into his "are you okay mi amor?" he asked and I nodded "ya that guy just made me very uncomfortable and ugh just thanks for being there for me" I heard him sigh "mi amor I love you and will always protect you" I kissed his lips and we laid back to watch our movie.

HEYYY I wont be posting tmrw unless I have time before but its Thanksgiving and only my oldest sibling is coming bc of covid but I hope all of u are staying safe <3