Suprise!!!- Erick Colon

Y/N's P.O.V

Today was the day I was surprising Erick on tour. He has absolutly no idea that I'm coming but the boys knew and couldn't wait for me to arrive as they were helping me surprise him. I hadn't seen Erick in about 5 months and honestly I was so excited to share a bed with him and cuddle.

I landed and texted Christopher to let him know I was there. I walked out of the airport to be greated by Chris and imedeatly gave him a hug "Erick misses you so much like he never shuts up about you" I laughed "I missed him a lot too but now I get to surprise him" Christopher smiles and leads me to the uber.

We pull up to the venue and I hope out behind Chris "okay so I'm going to go in first and distract him then you'll come in and hug him from behind" I nodded and followed Christopher down the long hallways until we stopped at their dressing room door. I took some deep breathes "ok Chris it's go time" I smiled and he walked back into the dressing room. I listened carefully as Christopher got Erick's attention and the two of them started talking.

Slowly I made my way into the room being careful not to make any noise. once finally behind Erick, I wrapped my arms around him and whispered "Boo" which made him jump and quickly turn around "MI AMOR" he yelled and grabbed me into the biggest hug yet "hi" I giggled as he kissed my forehead "I didn't know you were coming" he said placing a kiss onto my lips "I know and the boys were in on the secret" he turned and they laughed "I missed you" I quietly said after hugging him agin "I've missed you more" he mummbled into my hair.

After the show...

Erick helped my take all of my lugage up to his hotel room after the show. Erick placed it on the floor next to his and flopped down on the bed pulling me with him "I love you babe" he smiled "I love you too baby" I quietly said as we both ended up falling asleep next to each other after not having been with the other for months.