"I miss you, baby boy. It feels wrong when you are not here for me to hold."

Jimin giggled a little. "Oh yeah?"

"Mhm."

"Are you sure it's not just my ass you want to hold?"

Kook's snicker came through to the other side just as well. "Oh shit, you got me!"

He kept grinning as he listened to the younger boy's hushed, melodic laughter. If it was possible, he would probably listen to it all night. He would make it his new energy source, as it filled him up with all the right fells.

After a moment Jimin stopped giggling. He drew in a shaky breath and continued. "I also wanted to address what you told my professor yesterday."

Kook was confused. "What did I say? Wait, was he mad at you today? Was I too disrespectful?"

"No, he was okay. It's not about that," Jimin cleared his throat, as if ashamed of his next words. "It's that you told him that I was your... boyfriend?"

Jungkook's eyes widened. Had he really said that?

Boyfriend.

Hmh. Didn't sound that bad, did it?

"Do you want me to be?"

"I d-- I'll tell you the truth - I'm not sure, Kookah," Jimin sniffed, letting out a huff. "A few weeks ago I was promising myself to take a break from relationships in general. To relax and be myself, and enjoy the freedom. But now..."

"But now?"

"Shit, Jungkook, you have fucked me up real good."

"Baby boy, did you change your mind because I had sex with you?"

His voice was teasing, and Jimin understood that. He laughed again. "Oh come on! You know what I mean!"

Yes, he did. The man knew exactly what Jimin meant. Two weeks ago Jungkook would not have guessed that he would spend his Friday night day-dreaming about and longing for a soft, tiny body to be pressed against his own again. Just to feel the heath of Jimin beside him.

Jungkook was also well aware that Jimin had not wanted to sleep with him that early into their relationship.

Jungkook could feel the boy ruffling around the sheets. "I wanted to take this slow, but look at us. I'm missing you after one day, I think about you all the time, I crave to touch you again right now."

"I want to touch you, too," Kook mumbled, gulping loudly. "Just know that if we weren't in different places, I'd be cradling you in my arms for the whole weekend."

"Fuck, I'd love that," the younger sighed.

"And I missed you like crazy, too. I kept drawing your face in my sketchbook, but no picture or drawing can compare to the real you."

A soft giggle. "There you go making me blush again," Jimin mumbled under his breath.

Jungkook's heart was beating fast. His breath hitched while he closed his eyes, just enjoying the younger boy's voice next to his ear.

"Jimin, baby boy, I'll ask again. And please consider it," Jungkook grinned, teeth out as he asked in a low, raspy voice, "Do you want to be my boyfriend?"

Jimin was silent for a moment, until Kook heard him let out a tiny whimper. Kook would not have lived through the heartache of hearing the boy cry again, if Jimin hadn't whispered a soft, "Yes."

Warmth and utter joy radiated through Jungkook's body as he put a hand over his rapidly beating heart. "Good," he couldn't stop smiling, "because I, personally, really want you to be."

Another giggle from the other end. Oh, if the man could live only from hearing Jimin's sweet laughter..

"Boyfriend," the younger sighed into his phone.

"Jimin?"

"Yes?"

Jungkook smiled. "How about I take you out on Sunday?"

"Like on a..."

"On a date, baby,"

The boy let out an excited giggle, making Jungkook's heart skip yet another beat. "Yes, yes I'd love that!"

The tattoo artist smiled wide, already thinking about the places where he could take his new boyfriend. "Perfect. Text me your address later so I can pick you up."

"Okay."

They continued to chat, both in their own beds, both surrounded by darkness, both wanting the other to be laying next to them. Sometimes Jungkook told him a story from his past, other times he whispered profanities through the phone line, making Jimin giggle like crazy. Other times the older just listened to the quietness on the other end of the line, as Jimin softly breathed.

That is how Jungkook realised that the boy had fallen asleep. When his soft "baby?" was answered by neither a "yes?" nor a hmm. There was just a sound of cute snores while Jimin drifted deeper and deeper into his dreams.

"Sweet dreams, baby boy," Jungkook whispered into the phone, smiling to himself, and ended the call.