"He's... Alive," David informed.

"What?"

"You were framed," Mary Margaret explained.

"Who would do that?"

"Your mother. She's here."

"But... But that's... That's... Not possible."

"When we found a way back, so did she. We were wrong... and we're so sorry."

"I know. But if Cora's here, then we're all in danger. Please, you have to let me see my son and daughter. I can protect them."

"They're not here."

"What?"

"Mr. Gold asked Emma to help him find his son," David replied. "They left town about an hour ago with Henry and Aubree."

"And no one told me?"

"We didn't know where you were," Mary Margaret answered. "And, to be honest, Regina, I don't think Emma has to run anything by you."

"No, I suppose she doesn't." She left.

"That went well."

"With her, it doesn't get much better," David said. "Come on. Let's go find Cora."

"Where?"

"No idea. But I know who to asked." He handed a quiver of arrows and a bow to Mary Margaret and they left.

---

David, Mary Margaret, Leroy and Hook were at the docks.

Hook, who walked with an obvious limp, said, "You didn't even ask me about my recovery."

"How are you feeling, Hook?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Come closer and feel for yourself."

David hit Hook. "You want to lose the other hand? Where's the ship? Come on. Archie told us. It's shielded somehow, isn't it, mate?"

"Aye... That it is. Follow me. I don't know what you expect to find. Cora won't be there."

"Well, maybe she left something behind that will tell us where she went. Let's go."

"No funny business," Leroy warned. "I'm watching you, pirate."

"Yes, Dwarf. That should deter me from any maleficence."

"Oh, don't worry, Leroy," Mary Margaret reassured. "He'll help us."

"What makes you so sure?"

"Because you're a pirate. You know which way the wind blows, and, right now, it is gusting towards us."

"Oh. I see where your daughter got her gumption. Follow me."

They arrived at the pier where the ship was anchored. Hook walked up the invisible stairs and disappeared behind the shield. The rest followed suit.

"You sailed this ship from our land. Can you sail it back?" Leroy questioned.

"My ship?" Hook replied. "She's a marvel. Made from enchanted wood. We weathered many a storm together, seen many strange, glittering shores. But, to travel between lands, she must go through a portal."

"Yeah. What do you know about Cora's plans?" David asked.

"Cora's not the most communicative of lasses. I will tell you this - whatever malice she has in mind, her weapon of choice is in here."

Hook gestured to a tarp covered box. Leroy and David pulled back the tarp, revealing a cage. Inside, was the shrunken giant from the beanstalk. He was unconscious/sleeping.