Chapter 12

[JK POV]

I was sleeping peacefully when I heard a loud scream, my eyes shot open and I woke up to see Y/N shaking terribly and she had her face in her hands. I quickly sat in front of her.

JK: What's wrong? Y/N!

Y/N: T-there's...there's someone outside the window...I saw someone—

Before she could finish, I hugged her tightly and looked at the window, but there was no one there. I spoke in a soft voice.

JK: There's no one there, you were probably just seeing things—

Y/N: I swear I wasn't hallucinating; I saw that person's shadow on the wall and when I looked at the window, I saw someone, Jungkook please believe me.

I looked at her eyes and my heart clenched. I decided it was better I believe her or at least pretend like I do.

JK: Ok, do you remember what that person looked like?

Y/N: I couldn't see their face but they were wearing all black and it looked like a guy to me—

She suddenly stopped and she looked at me.

Y/N: Jungkook...

JK: Yeah?

Y/N: You remember that text Seungmin sent to me?

My eyes widened slightly.

[Y/N POV]

I held Jungkook's hand and dragged him towards the front door. I stopped in front of it, took a deep breath and went to open it. Jungkook grabbed my wrist.

JK: I'll open it.

I gave him a reassuring smile.

Y/N: It's fine, this "gift" is for me anyway, it's only right that I open it first.

I walked to the door and opened it and there it was, a small package, beautifully wrapped but, I already knew that what it contained didn't come with love or affection but spite and hatred instead. I took the package and opened it with trembling hands. The second I opened it I wanted to scream but I held it in. It was a picture from my wedding, it was a beautiful picture of me and Jungkook but in the picture there was a huge red cross on his face and right next to it there was a message written in blood.

I'm going to kill him so that I can have you all to myself.

I obviously didn't want to show this to Jungkook but before I could do anything, he grabbed it from me and saw what it was. He scoffed and ripped it into shreds aggressively. I was getting scared because of the way he was acting. He threw it in the dustbin and then looked at me, his eyes softened almost immediately and he came and hugged me tightly.

JK: I'm sorry—

Y/N: Are you okay?

He chuckled and caressed my hair gently.

JK: That's the question I should be asking you.

Y/N: Umm, Jungkook?

JK: Yeah?

Y/N: You shouldn't have ripped it apart into pieces.

He pulled back and looked at me not believing what I just said.

JK: Did you want me to frame it somewhere?!

Y/N: That...is not what I meant.

JK: Then? What did you think I was going to do with that?

Y/N: I wanted to give it to Namjoon as evidence or something like that.

His face fell.

JK: Shit! I'm so sorry—