Chapter 8

[JK POV]

We were waiting for Y/N when we realized that she had been gone for quite some time.

JM: Where is this idiot?

JK: Should we go look for her?

Tae: All of us?

JM: Aren't we bored anyway? Let's go find her and then go to the rooftop or something.

JK: Ok, then. Let's go find Y/N.

We all went to the washroom area but she wasn't there anywhere so, we decided to check somewhere else, when we suddenly heard something.

Y/N: NO! PLEASE!

We looked at each other and I tried opening the door but it was locked. We heard another voice and it was Seungmin's and my eyes widened. I slammed my body against the door with a lot of force, but it didn't budge. We heard another sound which sounded like someone getting slammed against a wall, we all kicked the door together and it opened and the sight I saw in front of my eyes made my blood boil in anger. I saw Y/N on the floor unconscious with her dress torn into shreds and Seungmin looming over her with a belt in his hand. As soon as Seungmin heard the noise and saw us, he turned around and looked at us with an annoyed expression.

SM: What do you want—

I cut him off by kicking him.

JK: THAT'S MY WIFE YOU BLOODY BASTARD!!

I started punching him nonstop wanting to kill him with my own hands.

JK: DIE! YOU JERK! DIE!

I kicked and punched him till he couldn't move. I looked over at Y/N and saw Jimin covering her with his coat, that's when I noticed something.

JK: H-hyung, blood.

Jimin looked at me and then put his hand behind her head and his hand filled with blood.

JM: N-no, Y/N, wake up, please...

Tae had already called the ambulance and police.

[JM POV]

I was sitting in the hospital with Tae, Jungkook and our parents. I had my head in my hands and I was crying, praying that she would be alright. I blamed myself for not being able to protect her. I looked to my side and saw Jungkook crying and Tae was just standing there looking at the ground not being able to look up. I slowly called out to them.

JM: G-guys...

They immediately came and sat next to me.

JM: She's going to be okay, right?

JK: Of course, she is, she's our Y/N, s-she'll be o-okay, Hyung... Tae Hyung, she's going to be okay, right? Say something Hyung. TELL ME SHE'S GOING TO BE FINE!

Tae pulled both of us into a hug and finally broke down.

Tae: She's going to be fine...

We just sat there finding comfort in each other's arms and praying that nothing bad was going to happen.

[Tae POV]

After 3 hours the doctor finally came outside, the doctor was actually my cousin brother Kim Seokjin, he's one of the best doctors, so I had trust in him, the second he came out we ran to him hoping for some good news.

Tae: Hyung, how is she?

JIN: We've stitched the wound, it was a little deep and she did lose quite a lot of blood, but she's stable, she's still unconscious but she'll wake up soon, don't worry.