Chapter 1

[Y/N POV]

It was a Saturday morning and I was feeling a little tired because of the excess work I was forcing myself to do at the company. Let me introduce myself.

My name is Park Y/n. I'm 20 years old and I dropped out of university to pursue a career in music but that didn't work out well so I quit and my parents convinced me to join my brother and help out with the family business. I have one elder brother Park Jimin who I love a lot because to be honest he is the only one who treats me like a human in this household. My parents never wanted a daughter so they weren't too pleased when they found out I was a girl. They love my brother way more than me and makes sure I know that. But my brother isn't anything like that, he hates the way they treat me so he does everything he can to keep me happy. Now back to the present.

I decided to go back to sleep but someone just wouldn't allow that.

The door slammed open and Jimin jumped on my bed

Jimin: WAKE UP!!!

Y/N: Jimin, it's the weekend please let me sleep.

Jimin: No no wake up we have to go somewhere.

He said smacking my head.

Y/N: Oww what the hell was that for you idiot?

Jimin: You won't wake up otherwise I know that.

Y/N: Fine I got it now get out of my room.

Jimin smiled and ruffled my forehead and was about to leave the room,

Jimin: Oh, and also, wear something nice.

Y/N: Why? Aren't we just meeting Tae?

Then something clicked in my mind.

Y/N: I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU'RE SETTING ME UP ON A BLIND DATE I WILL KIL—

Jimin: Don't worry I won't do it again I promise.

He said while trying not to laugh.

Jimin: Yes, we're going to meet Tae but he's bringing his step brother who we've never seen before.

Y/N: Step Brother?

Jimin: Yeah, Mr. Kim, Tae's dad remarried last week remember to Mrs. Jeon.

Y/N: What does any of that have anything to do with me wearing something nice?

Jimin: I mean...His step brother is your age and I thought maybe you guys would look good together—

I didn't let him finish that sentence as I picked up my pillow and threw it at his annoyingly handsome face which now had a smirk plastered on it.

I sent him a death glare.

Y/N: I already told you I lost all my interest in guys a long time ago and not to expect me to ever date again. Never again am I going to repeat the same mistake. Never Again.

Jimin let out a deep sigh.

Jimin: I know I know, it's just, don't think of it as a date, just think of it as meeting a new person and becoming friends with them and you know getting to know them and stuff....

Y/N: Isn't that technically a first date?

I said while letting out a sigh that clearly indicated that I was done with this shit.

Jimin held both of my hands and said,

Jimin: Y/N, please do this for me, hmm?

I looked back into his pleading eyes that showed pure worry and concern.