Chapter 4

[Y/N POV]

We were now sitting in the car, heading to our new house that our parents bought for us as a gift. It was dead silent in the car, but this time it was an extremely awkward silence with both of us not knowing what to say. My thoughts were interrupted by Jungkook clearing his throat.

JK: Y/N?

I hummed in response.

JK: I wanted to tell you this before, but I didn't get the chance to.

Y/N: What is it?

I asked now feeling curious.

JK: You look really beautiful today...

He said while scratching his neck, I could feel the heat rising up to my cheeks.

Y/N: Oh, just today?

JK: Yeah...wait what?! No, no, you look pretty all the time but like today—

I started laughing.

Y/N: I was just joking. Thanks.

JK: Oh...OH WE ARRIVED!!

I looked outside; my jaw dropped. What the hell...

We got out of the car

We got out of the car. I let out a deep sigh.

JK: What's wrong? You don't like it?

Y/N: It's not that...I mean, it's just the two of us, there's no need of such a huge house. Isn't it a waste of money?

I wasn't a huge fan of moving out of my old house, which was comparatively smaller and cozier and now I have to move into this huge ass house.

Y/N: It is really pretty though...

JK: I know right, keeping it clean is going to be a hell of a job.

I chuckled at his statement.

JK: Let's go?

Y/N: Yeah...I want to get out of this dress as soon as possible, it's so freaking heavy.

While I was struggling not to trip and fall and tear this gorgeous gown, Jungkook was trying not to laugh.

Y/N: Don't. Laugh.

JK: How can I not? You look so funny trying to walk.

Y/N: What the...YAH!

I yelled as he suddenly lifted me up bridal style.

JK: There, much better, right?

Y/N: Put me down...

I mumbled. To be honest, this was much more comfortable.

JK: I'll take that as a yes.

Once we got inside, he put me down. I was a little relieved that the house was a little simple inside.