Chapter 9

[Y/N POV]

I froze, my heart started beating faster and I didn't know what I was supposed to do. My mind was telling me to push him away but my heart was saying otherwise. I was sick and tired of convincing myself that I wasn't in love with him. I decided to respond but before I could, he pulled back.

JK: Y/N I-I'm so sorry, I just couldn't control myself and I didn't think about how you'd feel a-and I know you're feeling really uncomfortable right now and you can give me any punishment you want I'll take it—

Y/N: Are you done rambling?

I said, trying not to laugh.

JK: Huh?

I cupped his cheeks in my hands and looked into his captivating eyes that I could stare at all day and leaned in and kissed him. He responded almost immediately. He wrapped one arm around my waist and pulled me closer, I wrapped my arms around his neck, his other hand was on the nape of my neck to deepen the kiss. It was a slow and gentle kiss full of love for each other. He slowly pulled back and rested his forehead on top of mine and said in a low voice.

JK: I love you Y/N, I really do—

Y/N: I love you too...

I whispered; his eyes shot open.

[JK POV]

I looked into her eyes which were now brimmed with tears.

JK: W-why are you crying?

Y/N: Because I'm happy.

I understood her and pulled her into a tight hug.

JK: You don't know how fast my heart is beating right now.

Y/N: Let's sleep...

I immediately pulled back and looked at her with wide eyes, my face already heating up just thinking about it.

JK: S-so quickly? Don't you think we're moving too fast?

She looked at me with a confused expression.

Y/N: What do you mean—

Her eyes slowly widened, and her face started turning red.

Y/N: Y-YAH! That's not what I meant, I meant that we should get some sleep because you look a little tired—

I pecked her lips and she blinked in surprise.

JK: I understood, I was just teasing you.

Y/N: I don't think you were teasing me...

JK: Huh?

Y/N: Do you want to do it that badly?

She said, with a smirk, I cleared my throat.

JK: I-

Thankfully I got cut off by the sound of the doorbell ringing.

[JM POV]

I was on my way to Jungkook's house feeling furious. Tae and I had gone to the hospital to go meet Y/N and when we went, the first thing we saw was an empty bed, turns out that, that little brat ran away from there. She had done this before when she was in middle school. Tae was looking at me feeling concerned.

Tae: Jimin-ah...

JM: What?

Tae: If you keep driving at this speed one of us will die...

JM: What do you mean?

Tae: All I'm saying is I know who to haunt when I'm a ghost.

I cleared my throat and slowed down a little.