Chapter 7

If you let me
I'll be out of
My dress
And Into your arms tonight

If you let meI'll be out of My dress And Into your arms tonight

Very very short update so sorry y'all

It's been a good two hours of us just sitting here. When there was silence and we were just staring out into the night there was no uncomfortable tension, and when we talked it was lighthearted.
There were butterflies in my stomach every time I would make a stupid joke to him and he would laugh. That dimple indenting on the side of his cheek, his beautiful  smile, and his laugh was so whole hearted.

Although I've only known Harry for barely even 24 hours, it felt as though we could have a great friendships . Of course he didn't know my whole backstory of life which I wasn't too keen on and I didn't know so much of him but I did find out his Hogwarts house was hufflepuff... mine is slytherin....

does that help with anything?

Soon enough it got dark enough we both agreed that it was time to head back , both of us being completely exhausted from our long conversation .

" so did you have a fun time? Harry asks as he opens the passenger door for me.

" I did Harry thank you, it's nice to just get away for a little bit."

Heading home it was such a comfortable silence. The small beat of music playing on the radio was the only noise radiating throughout the whole car.

Hiya all!
Sorry I've just lost track in writing this book I've been very busy life is going good so :)