Chapter 5

"𝑆ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑤𝑒 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑐ℎ
𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑐 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑜𝑛 𝑁𝑒𝑡𝑓𝑙𝑖𝑥
𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑠𝑒𝑒
𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑?"

"𝑆ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑤𝑒 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑐ℎ 𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑐 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑜𝑛 𝑁𝑒𝑡𝑓𝑙𝑖𝑥𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑?"

" so 20 questions?" Harry said as he plopped down on my couch.

" I thought you said you wanted to watch a movie and eat our feelings away with Ben and Jerry's?"

I responded while grabbing the two pints of ice cream out of the refrigerator with small spoons then proceeding to sit next to him in front of the TV.

" well haven't you ever heard of multitasking? It's quite simple, see you do something while you're doing another task as well while trying not to let it explode all around you."

I shove his shoulder a bit and let out a giggle, "thanks for the tip I'll surely need it, what do you want to watch?"

" wanna just search romantic comedies on Netflix and see what we find?" He questions me with humor in his voice.

I shake my head and turn on Netflix searching up the notebook, "You did not just quote a lyric from your album."

" hey look at that though just found out you listen to my music, c'mon tell me what's your favorite song- hey how did you know the notebook was my favorite movie?"

" I didn't it just so happens to be My favorite movie too curly, and my favorite song from your album is Sweet Creature or Meet Me in the Hallway."

" why?"

I look at him confused. " what do you mean why?"

" I mean why are those two your favorites, there must be some reason out of all of them you chose those two."

I pondered about it for a minute before deciding to give my answer. " I guess that they are both really soothing to me in a way, like when I'm stressed or something I think those two songs are a good go to."

And there's that smirk again, I can already tell he's gonna give me a narcissistic comment. " So you think my voice is soothing?"

There it is curly you Narcissistic ass.

I bring my tongue to the side of my cheek. " Alright the ice cream is going to melt, I'm not giving you a reason to find a way to boost your ego so let's just watch the movie."

He chuckles . " alright Hazel, alright." He opens his pint of ice cream and I click the remote to start the movie.

☀︎︎

☀︎︎

☀︎︎

☀︎︎

" I've watched this movie at least 500 times and I think I would watch it a million more." I said while turning off the tv and getting up to put both of our finished ice creams in the trash.

" well doesn't that get boring?" He questions

" not really, I guess I find it practical in a way. Not really trying anything new."

" but what's the fun in that?"I turn to him only to realize he has had his gaze on me.

His stare is quite intimidating but I don't let him see that.

"What do you mean?"

He lies forward on the couch, keeping his gaze on me while playing with the rings of his fingers.

" What I mean is, don't you want to have fun. See try things out with that adrenaline feeling in your body because you're doing something completely out of the ordinary and out of your comfort zone?"

I thought about what he just asked me. I had always been one to back down on anything I wasn't used to.

Sometimes Kendall tried to invite me to her family gatherings to be nice but knowing me I wouldn't last an hour.

" I guess playing it safe has always been my way of living."

" let me take you somewhere." Harry says. I turn to him with a confused look on my face.

" someone usually says that when they are being taken time where to be killed."

" well we are gonna kill this boredom that is your life." He says amusingly.

I put my hand over my heart mocking a hurt expression. " that was painful."

" painful but true." He gets up from the couch. "How about this. I come back tonight, pick you up and we go out and do something, and I have a very good idea I think you will like."

" Where?"

"it's a surprise."

" I really don't think that's a good idea Harry, not after what happened today out in public."

He moves closer to me gazing at me almost likes he's trying to ready through me. Soon enough he's about 2 inches away. The smell of cologne fairly distinguished in the air.

" are you sure? Could be funnnnn." He puts a playful pout in his face and then takes both of my hands sort of playing around with them. "pleaseee, I'll be right there so if you feel uncomfortable for even a second tell me and we will leave. Promise."

I guess sometimes in life you can't always play by your own rules

Especially when this curly headed dream is staring right at you with his perfect green eyes.

I give in. " Fine but I get to choose the music." I point to him."

" Fine, as long as you try to let go and have fun."

I roll my eyes and think about this. Should I really do this. If I keep second guessing I'll end up changing my mind, so I just decide to not think.

"Deal."

Authors note: I literally slept like all day... help. But hope your guys enjoyed this chapter!!

Where's Harry gonna take her?

Oh also HAPPY SUPERBOWL DAY who do you think is gonna win, the bucs or the chiefs?
Have a good night babes!!