Your our monster

Carlton lay in his bed, his window cracked open slightly his curtains blowing slightly in he wind. Something was wrong about tonight it wasn't something you could point out it was more like a odd feeling like he wasn't alone though he knew he was. He stood up walking to his window peering out, "hello?" He knew is was stupid there's know one out there. "Peak a boo" a terrifying voice answered through the dark as two silver eyes hung down from the roof, Carlton yelled jumping back as he tripped over his feet falling. "Ssshhhhhh" the voice hissed carlton looked over to his door the back the the almost glowing eyes watching his every move.

He stood quickly sprinting towards his door "god dame it kid" the voice snarled leaping into his room, just as he reached for the door knob a clawed hand slammed on the door. Carlton pulled his hand back looking the creature but all he could see where the pare of glowing eyes but now a frown was shining in the dark pointy blood stained teeth. "I told you to shut up don't you listen" Carlton stood there complaining what to say "s-sorry" he whispered hoping that was the right answer as not to upset the creature. Then the door knob rattled "Carlton?" The creature looked to the door removing his hand then looked back to Carlton "better learn to lie" before jumping up on top of the door as it opened.

Clay poked his head into his son's room "can I come in?" Carlton stepped back "um yeah go ahead." He quietly stepped into Carltons room, "what's wrong" he looked worriedly at his son considered as to why he yelled. "Oh um there was this um cat yeah" clay tilted his head slightly "a cat?" He questioned "yeah a cat it jump in the window but it's gone now sooo." Carlton shifted unsure if he should tell his dad about the monster on top of the door. he looked up to the cold silver eyes his dad wondered what Carlton was looking he followed his sons eyes, but before he could see the monster on top of the door he jumped onto the dresser by the door. "are you sure your ok carlton" he nodded his head "you know if something is wrong you can tell me right." He met his dads worried eyes "yeah I know I will, but every thing is ok right now" Carlton smiled at his dad "alright if you need anything just let me know I'm just in the other room ok." Carlton nodded his head "alright I will". Clay ruffled his hair smiling "alright get some sleep bud it's late" he started to close Carltons bedroom door "good night dad" "night."

He almost forgot about the creature hiding to his dresser, but his smile instantly faded as he herd small scraping sounds of the monster climbing down from his hiding place. "You could use some practice your terrible at lying kid." Carlton quickly flipped on the light and the creature hissed and covered his face. "bloody hell that's bright" Carlton smiled looking at the monster before he recognized his accent nononononono it can't be him, Can it? Carlton examined him as he slowly brought his hands away from his face staring at the lights an ever present frown on his face, now that he could see him in the light, he was even more terrifying.

He was paler then the last time they had met which Carlton didn't think was possible the tips of his fingers where midnight black he had a long scaley black tale with a very pointy triangle shaped tip, His teeth where sharper too. The way he moved was disjointed and unnatural almost like an animal. He really did look like a monster and yet he still looked slightly like Dave but taller and somewhat more terrifying. "so Carlton" hearing the creature say his name made his blood run cold, so it is him shit "did ya miss me" he spoke in such a cheerful manner like he was at a kids party, that's a poor choice of words. "who are you?" Carlton said jokingly unable to help himself. "hmmm good to see you haven't changed a bit" he said walking closer to the boy he leaned down to match Carltons height looking him in the eye, he wanted to step back to close his eyes and pretend this wasn't happing, but it was he was face to face with the man who killed his friend. Dave smiled I suppose we could have some fun here, he intently watched as Carlton stood there forcing himself to meet the other's icy gase, "well you could use a haircut" he stepped back turning around content with himself I can't scare him to much now I've gotta save some fun for later.

"Wow I didn't know you could make a joke" Carlton spat and William pause "well I didn't know you could get a girlfriend" he blankly stated "Oh Wait" he turned his head to look at the boy whose mouth hung open slightly. "Oh fuck off" William just laughed in response as he shut the still open window "you know you really outta keep this closed something might just jump in" "oh really thanks for the warning" Carlton said walking over to his bed "so when are you leaving?" William looked back to him "Dave?" He tried again "hm unimportant you should really get some sleep" it Took Carlton a minute to figure out he wasn't joking "sleep with you here no fucking way you're a serial killer!" He smiled "well what are you going to do stay up all night" Carlton looked away from him "come on kid don't be stubborn get some sleep." He shifted uncomfortably in his bed "fine but if you kill me I'm kicking you where it hurts." William jokingly put his hands up "Yes sir" before deciding to sit in a swivel chair next to Carltons bed he quietly tugged on the metal string on a lamp next to Carltons bed and the room when black.

Sweet dreams kid I'll see you tomorrow, William Thought to himself as he watched Carlton drift off to sleep.