Part 10

{ Baton Rouge Louisiana}

|Ranada Camron smith~nunu|

Excuse any mistakes

"I'm tired." I shook my head out of breath as dula kissed on my neck.

"One more round." He kissed all over my face.

"We already went three." I whined as he started to suck on my titties.

"Just one more." He mumbled rubbing on my swollen clit making an unintentional moan come out.

He slid his fingers up and down my wet slit while rubbing on my clit making me grind on his fingers.

I bit my lip as he slid his dick into me making me grab his arm as he lifted my legs.

"Fuck." He groaned grinding in and out of me.

I moaned putting my hand on his stomach making him smirk at me.

"Move it." He licked his lips speeding his paste.

"What I said?" He grabbed my hand pinning it over top of my head.

"Take some out." I whined as he went deeper and it started to hurt.

"Baeee." I moaned getting choked up in my words as he started going faster.

__________

"What I told you bout that?" Dula glared at me as I sat on the couch eating celery.

"I don't know I zone you out sometimes." I shrugged looking at the tv.

"At least eat it with something else, you finna starve my daughter." He mugged me and I cocked my head back.

"What focking daughter? You got another bitch pregnant that I need to know about?" I tilted my head to the side and he sucked his teeth.

"My daughter right here." He pointed to my stomach while he sat down next to me.

"Go back to your pussy coma, don't come in here bothering me and my son."

"Girl go to hell and stop calling my daughter a boy." He laughed.

"Move before you jinx me and it actually do be a girl." I shook my head.

"It need to be." He shrugged.

"Don't need to be shit." I muttered laying my feet in his lap making him grab one and start massaging it.

"Nu?" Chloe walked in the living room with a coloring book and two boxes of crayons.

"Yes?" I looked at her.

"You wanna color with me." She asked and I nodded.

"You ain't ask me if I wanted to color?" Dula mugged her.