What if it was all a dream?

"All I see is sky, for forever"

Evan's eyes flew open, only to find himself wrapped in his boyfriends arms, every part of him shaking like an earthquake.

"You... You started screaming in your sleep, are you okay?" His voice cracked as he asked.

Connor was used to helping Evan after nightmares or panic attacks, although he wished he didn't have to; not that he didn't want to help him, he just didn't want this to happen to his boyfriend anymore. He hated seeing Evan in pain, and the state he was in now broke his heart.

Evan buried his head in Connor's sweatshirt, and Connor didn't give one flying shit that he would be covered in snot and tears in no time flat, all he cared about was Evan.

"I... I had a dream, b-but it felt so real. I don't want it to be real, Connor, I don't want it to be real!"

"Hey, shh, breathe, love," He soothed him, "could you tell me what was so bad about it?"

"W-We didn't know each other. I still had a cr-crush on Zoe, Jared was still a dick a-and I still had my cast on. Jared made fun of you and called you a freak and I laughed, I didn't mean to but I did, a-and you pushed me, and when I went to the computer lab to print out one of my letters, you apologized to me and signed my cast. Y-You went to give me my letter off the printer but freaked out when you saw Zoe on there and ran off with it and no one had seen you guys for days and I got called to the office and-" He was cut off by one of his sobs.

"Take you time, baby." He stroked his hair in hopes to comfort him.

He regained his composure and finished his story. "And your parents said you killed yourself and said that you wrote the letter to me, and I tried to say it was mine but they wouldn't listen. So Jared and I made it seem like we were friends, and w-we started a project for kids like you, but I lost control and everyone found out the truth. I lost Jared, 'Lana, my mom and Zoe, who I was apparently dating." That made Connor laugh.

"Ev, look at me."

He stared into Connor's eyes. Evan's cheeks were red and eyes puffy from the tears that rolled down his face.

"Evan, I'm sorry you went through that, but look, I'm right here. It was just a dream. I'm right here Ev, I'll always be right here, and I'm not gonna be gone for a long, long time."

Heyyy. Like I said, requests are open. Also, I started playing among us like three days ago with my friends and I CANT STOP.

Bye my beauties 💝 (Yes I'm gonna call you guys that now, don't judge)