I slowly tip toed across the living room, making my way to the door and past the kitchen.

I don't want Jin hyung to find out what I'm doing because I'm a 100% sure that he'll kill me. But I mean he is super unpredictable though, one time, I sneaked into our dorm super late at night because I was playing online games with Yugyeom and Bambam and he just shrugged it off and smiled saying "Don't be late again or Namjoon is going to start nagging you again." I was sure he was going to kill me but he was super chill about it. 

Oof but don't even get me started on Namjoon hyung. The dude will give me a two hour lecture about how dangerous this was and that I should think about the consequences of my actions. There might be only one thing worse than that and that's Wendy noona's silent treatment. Not only does it make you feel extremely guilty but it scares you to your core.

I finally reached the door when someone else opened it and I instantly froze on the spot.

It was Taehyung. 

What the hell is he doing out so late at night?

"Dude what are you doing here?" He asked me, whisper shouting.

"Nothing? What are doing out so late at night?" I asked, also whisper shouting.

"Nothing." He says with a blank face as we both just stare at each other.

"....,......"

"I won't tell em if you won't." He said, taking out his hand for a shake.

"Deal." I said, shaking his hand as we both move on to our own individual scheme's.

Smiling at my escape from nearly being caught, I make my way down to one of the janitors closets near the cafeteria.

Oh, maybe I can get some food on my way back upstairs.

Building A doesn't have a big cafeteria, it's just a kitchen. And since the students are so less we only have two cooks who hardly ever come to work.

So us A Class students mostly just grab ingredients from the cafeteria fridge and make our own food at home or eat in Building B's cafeteria. Or we could make a home delivery. Options are definitely available.

I finally reached the janitors closet after a long walk, the whole place was dark and creepy. I could barely see anything but I knew my way around this place.

I've had plenty of mid night snack adventures here.

"Yah? Lisa? You there?" I whispered but I didn't hear a reply.

"Lisa? Are you-" I got cut off when someone grabbed me from behind and put their hand on my mouth.

I would have fought back but all my energy was just suddenly gone. The person's strength was also pretty extreme, it was like body builder was pulling me down, and Lisa is definitely not a body builder no matter how much she works out.

My eyes were heavy and I could feel myself slowly losing conscious.

"Sweet dreams, Kookie." I heard a girl whisper into my ear, a little too close for my liking. It sent shivers throughout my body and not the good kind.