Chapter 7

Jennie's P.O.V

"Are you sure?" Lisa asked as i nodded and gave her a reassuring smile.

"Yeah, im sure. I'll be back by sun down so don't worry. Plus he's just some classmate and i'm just worried because he's my partner." I said as Lisa nodded and waved goodbye before heading out of sight.

She left me at the medical ward as i signed.

Why am i even doing this?

I started walking towards Building A, not sure where to even go since i don't really know on which floor his dorm is.

I just kept walking around, looking for any room that had its lights on indicating someone was inside.

After science i had immediately headed to he medical ward to try and find that Bangtan guy.

Lisa came along since she didn't have any one else's company and she didn't want to be alone.

But somehow i felt like she was hoping Jungkook would still be with Taehyung in the infirmary. Something is up between the two for sure, i know it.

Unfortunately he wasn't in the medical ward and the nurse there said no one had yet to come to the infirmary all day.

Confused i thought maybe they would have taken him back to the dorm probably to get him some rest but still it seemed weird that they didn't even get some medicine from the medical ward.

"JENNIE."

I turned around to see Rosé heading my way, giving me a lop-sided smile.

"What are you doing here?" She asked as i shrugged not really sure i wanted to tell her i was heading to see a boy, whose actually is in the same rank as us.

"Eh, just exploring." Lame excuse i know, but i had to think of something.

"Oh ok. What are you actually doing here?" She asked noy bothering to look at me as i signed and gave up.

Whats the point anyway? I'm way to tired and lazy to make up a good excuse.

"I was hoping to find Bangtan's dorm. I need to see Taehyung." I said as i felt blood rush up to my cheeks. Why am i so embarrassed? He's my classfollow and science partner, can't i just be worried for him as a friend?

"Oh well that's shocking." She said walking ahead of me as i gave her a confused look.

She stopped mid way and turned to look back at me. "Well you aren't going to see Taehyung if you just keep on standing there." She said as realization hit me. I quickly folllowed her as she smiled.

"Do you know where he is?" I asked, curious. "Well yeah. Actually Hoseok and Jungkook didn't send him to the medical ward. They called me to heal him." She said as if it were something totally normal.

"What? Why you? There are much more experienced healers back at the infirmary." I asked, this just keeps getting more and more interesting.

"Well, i can't really explain it. You'll just have to see yourself." She said as we finally reached the boys dorm.

It wasn't far from ours. 2-3 minutes walk at best.

She pulled out a key from her jean's pocket and opened the door. How did she get a key to their dorm? What's happening?

We both entered as i saw Jungkook eating a cake on the kitchen counter, he looked at us but i could tell he was surprised Rosé brought me along.

"Oh, um hi. I didn't know you were bringing company." Jungkook said awkwardly as Rose blushed. Wtf.