Chapter 8

Little reminder, Yoongi can mimic other people's powers and can absorb their energy, which also means he can feel their energy and at what level it is, meaning if the person is really tired and low on energy, he'll know immediately.

Wendy's powers are Procognition and mind control.

Wendy's P.O.V

Silently, in the loud and busy hallway, i pulled out my books from my locker. Nobody ever usually noticed me since i was always super quiet and invisble. But i didn't mind, i wasn't a big fan of attention anyways. I like things peaceful and away from me. If that makes sense.

Someone then suddenly bumped into me and made most of my notes fall down. Shit no!

I looked to see it was Nayeon. "Oops." She sarcastically said before laughing and walking along with her gang or whatever.

Ugh what a nuisance.

I bent down quickly grabbing my notes before someome steps on them or i lose them. I saw a hand helping me pick my things up.

I was rather annoyed since i could do it myself but when i saw that it was Got7's Mark i immediately felt myself freeze up like a statue.

"Y-you don't have to." I stuttered as he smiled at me and shook his head. "Don't be ridiculous, those Twice girls always annoy you, let me help." I smiled.

Once we were done and he handed me back my notes, the bell rung and we needed to part ways since we had different classes.

He waved me goodbye as i just stood there and smiled awkwardly.

I didn't move from my place at my locker until he was completely out of my sight and by then almost the entire hallway was empty.

My crush of almost two years.

Just talked to me.

And helped me

And our hands brushed for a moment when he handed me my notes.

And he smiled.

He also waved goodbye.

Hskdhkdhdkshdjdbjdbd someome kill me.

I was smiling at myself when i realized i had math class to attend.

I groaned and i was definitely not in the mood to attend class today. Plus Sana is in that class- she also sits right behind me- and who knows what annoying things she'll do.

I can skip right? I'm sure one class is nothing, and i can just get notes from Irene later if I need to.

With my decision and mind made up, i walked up the multiple staircases in Building A and eventually reached the rooftop, my favorite spot in the entire school.

I mostly head here to relax or get my mind off things. It's not because of some cliché reason like because the view is nice or I can see the senset from here. It's just mostly because I can be alone here, I can sit here for hours without anything or anyone annoying me or disturbing.

It's sort of like my secret hide out, hardly anyone comes up here.

I came in smiling and loving the feeling of the cool air breeze hitting my face. But my whole mood was let down when i saw someone sitting on the edge of the rooftop.

Thats my spot.....

He had mint green hair and a straight and sharp jawline. The sun hit him, shadowing his body and i could barely make up his face when he turned his head slightly around and saw me.