Chapter 41

~~~~~

"Electric Beam!"

A thick and large zap of electricity radiated through the white curtains and made its way over to Henry. The man barely moved, he had seen the anger and frustration coming. Of course, when you tell someone you wish to kill their best friend their reaction won't be the most welcoming.

Henry calmly waved his hand, opened a small portal to one of his dimensional storage spaces. Instead of the electric current hitting him, it went through the portal and no one was caused any harm.

Jungkook tried to zap the man a few more times until Jennie was able to set his robe on fire, causing him to finally get up to his feet and do something.

"Dark Sphere!"

"Black Armour!"

A big purple and black ombre coloured ball made its way towards Jennie, its tips not completely solid as it stayed behind in small sprays of mist. Before it could hit its target, Jin was able to protect Jennie. In front of her bore a tall and large man who was entirely covered in black armour that you would see soldiers wearing back in the day.

As the dark magic ball hit the shaded armour, it dispersed around it, like colour dye would in clear water. The dull colours of purple and violet infused within the almost transparent dark shades of the armour, before it shattered and disappeared completely.

The sudden strikes and rush of spells put the other Majestians in the room on high alert. Mina hit behind one of the pillars, not prepared to fight off the double holders as Lisa and Momo both fired off attacks in Professor Dill's direction. He was quickly able to dodge both and signed heavily. He couldn't believe that these children thought of defeating him with such simple spells and incantations.

"Enough!"

The room fell silent, the threatening tone of Henry's voice instilled fear into the young children's minds. He looked furious, he didn't want to start a fight, not just yet. They were hidden underneath a few stairs, everyone could hear them, this is not the way he wished to reveal his true purposes to the world.

The fight outside had stopped, Yeri had won the match, confirming Castlebroxo at second place in the whole Tournament. Thankfully the deafening and stentorian roars and screams of the students were able to cover up all the havoc occurring underneath them. They could hear the boots and shoes of Majestians slapping against the wooden planks of the stadium, dust falling off the roof and spraying on the double holders, Twice and Henry.

"It is now time for me to pick the contestants from Majestic Academy and Cloud Tower. You do know they will be fighting for first place in the tournament? I know a lot relies on this match for you. Majestic Academy lost one out of the two matches they were supposed to win. Meaning that if you don't win this upcoming match, you will lose and catch yourself in 3rd place." Henry talked.

He looked at the astound expressions on the double holder's faces. He had known their plan, it was rather practical and simple to figure out, they were minors, after all, nothing too unpredictable was expected of them.

"I'm assuming Emerald promised you something in return for winning this match. What was it?" He asked, "A stable future? Something to help you broken souls to figure out some unknown past?" He questioned. "Perhaps a favour?"

"It was to figure out Yoongi and Lisa's biological parents," muttered Nayeon. She smirked at the group, "I heard everything when Professor Du spoke about it."

"Wonderful then," Henry muttered, clapping his hands together, ignoring the fact that almost ten seconds ago the whole room was filled with spells flying off each other and minors fighting.