Attack on the city

Asami's P.O.V
I have been visiting Korra every day. "I have already moved in and I and Anya are doing well." I tell her, she smiles brightly, "I'm glad you get along so well with Anya." Korra said, "It makes me so happy." She said, I smile and kiss her. "I love you," I whisper against her lips, she smiles and blushes slightly. I hear a knock at the door.

I walk over to open it and when I do I see Mako. I glare at him, Korra already told me about what happened. "What do you want?" I ask in a harsh tone. "Um... I wanted to talk to Korra." He said, "Oh?" I ask sarcastically. "Alone." He said, I roll my eyes. "Oh, you don't want that tramp around, huh?" I say angrily, he seems a little taken aback by this. "Wh-" he starts, before recognition falls on his face. "Oh.. you heard about that..?" He asks, blushing deeply, "Yeah, I did." I say angrily, I push him out.

"And stay out!" I yell before slamming the door in his face. I turn back to Korra, she looks wide-eyed. "You're so hot." She says, I giggle. "I know I am." I say sarcastically, "Your so lucky." I joke, she giggles too. "I wish I wasn't stuck in this dark room." She says, "Why? It's not that bad." I say, "Yeah, but this bed is too small." She says, "Oh, is it that small? Do you need a bigger bed?" I ask, "Not for me, for us." She says, wiggling her eyebrows suggestively. "Korra!" I yell before she grabs my wrist and pulls me down for a kiss.

We start to make out until we hear another knock at the door. I pull away, "It better not be Mako again!" I yell, I open the door to see Anya, I pick her up and we walk in. "How'd you get here from school?" I ask worriedly, "Bolin brought me." She says, "Where is he?" I ask, "He's at the vending machine." She says and I and Korra laugh.

Weeks later Korra is finally let out. "I still can't believe you got stuck in the hospital for so long," I say as we drive back home. "I know, but I guess being in the cold so long. And everything else.." She sounded unsure and confused. After we got home I show Korra some things that are a bit different. Now that I've moved in.

"So, here's the last place on the tour, our bedroom," I say, Korra looks at me and kisses me passionately. "There is only one thing I want to do in our bedroom." She says, and I giggle. We continue to kiss until our clothes are gone and we're in the bed. After a while, we are both exhausted, but we are holding each other so close we are practically one body.

Weeks of getting back into the old routine are good for Korra. And she is already back at the job. She is stuck at the desk only, however. But she was given a promotion.

I on the other hand am still on fieldwork, but that's why I'm here in the first place.

"Hey! Korra! Asami!" We hear the Chief yell as we walk into work that day. We both head to her office. As soon as we close the door she starts talking. "Listen Asami!" The Chief yells as I lose focus. "Sorry Chief." I say, "As I was saying, I need you and Korra to guard Airbender Island. I know Korra isn't really up for much fieldwork, but-" Korra cut her off, "I am fine Chief, I know how important it is." She said, "I have a question Chief, why do we need to guard it?" I ask, "Because Senator Tenzin is temporary Mayor until a new one is elected. So, we are holding him up at Airbender Island for now. And we need him guarded just in case the Equalists try something." She says, I nod.
(By the way, there is no bending in this world, but I thought I should just keep the names the same.)

We both leave and head home. The next day I get up and see Korra still asleep. I smile, I nuzzled into her side and place soft kisses down her cheek, and neck.

"Mom. Stop, that tickles." Korra grumbled half asleep. I giggle a bit, "So.. your ticklish, huh?" I ask slyly. "Yea- wait.. what." She looks up at me. And I quickly assault her with tickles. "No... wait.. sto- haha!" She says through giggles. I fall over laughing as she turns the tables on me. I lean in and kiss her deeply. She stops tickling almost immediately, in surprise. Then I flip her around and tickle her again. "Ok..ok I give up- hahaha!" She says, I stop and she gasps for breath.

"So.. are you e re easy for work?" I ask three hours after we wake up. "Yeah," Korra says grudgingly. "Anya! Come on down." She calls, I hear little footsteps come down the stairs. "Hey, moms!" She calls, "Are you ready for school?" Korra asks Anya nods. "Ok, grab your bag and we'll go," I say, she nods and grabs her bag.

We all get in the car and head off. "Bye sweetie, have a great day at school. I love you." I say and kiss her on the cheek. "Love you too, mommy." She said, and my heart warmed at the words, even though my heart warms every time I see her. "Mama loves you too, ok sweetie?" Korra says, "Ok mama!" She said running off, Korra pouted. "What's wrong?" I ask, "She didn't say 'I love you to me." She said, "Oh, I'm sure she was just in a hurry, baby." I say, she smiles a bit, "Besides, I can help you through the day until she says it." I say, "I love you, baby." I whisper in her ear. "I love you too." She says, and I smile and we kiss.

We get in the car and head to work. This time instead of the police station, we head to the ferry. Once we get there, we go up and watch the waves as the ferry heads to the island. As soon as we dock we get in our positions as security. It's been a few hours and nothing interesting has happened.

Until... I hear an explosion in the distance. Tenzin runs out of an office. We all head outside and look towards the city. I see helicopters and large zeppelins above the city. Dropping bombs! I see zeppelins coming towards the island. "Tenzin! We need to get you out of here!" I yell, just as I see the Chief heading towards us.

"It's better if we stay!" The Chief says, "We can protect Tenzin better if we have a home base." She said, "But Chief they're coming!" I say, "It's the best way to keep him safe." I say, "No, we have to stay here." She said, "No." Tenzin cut in, "My family is here too. I have to keep them safe, we're going." He said, the Chief cursed under her breath for a moment. "Fine." The Chief grumbled.

Tenzin collects his family and they get into a helicopter. "You two stay here, I'm gonna need you hiding out until the United Forces get here." The Chief says, "I'll go with them, to make sure they're ok." Chief said, I nod and I and Korra watch as they take off.

Then all of a sudden my eyes go wide at the same time as Korra's. I look at her, "ANYA!" We both scream at the same time!
________________________________

So?! What did you think? I am sorry for leaving you with a bit of a cliffhanger there. But I thought I needed one. So, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, but I want to tell you that I might not be updating for a while. I have just been busy lately, and my birthday was this week so that's why it took a bit for this chapter.

Also, before I leave, I just wanted to say that I have started a Tyzula fan fiction. So, go check that out if you were interested. Also, if you have any ideas for other ships, just comment me:) I would like to thank, Stupidtulip for commenting on ships! Thanks for that, and I would like to notify you that I am working on those ships! Thanks again!

Bye! :)