One happy family [Epilogue]

Asami's P.O.V
I drive down the street and pick up Anya. "How was your day sweetheart?" I ask, "It was pretty nice," she says smiling and blushing a bit as she waves back to a girl waving as the car drives away. I smile, "Make any new friends?" I ask, she blushes deeper. "Um.. maybe.." she says quietly. I giggle softly as we drive off. When we get home I quickly get inside with Anya. We grab out the cake that we made for Taki's birthday! I place a couple of candles in, with a big one in the shape of a five. I smile fondly, realizing that it's already been six years since I got married to Korra. And within that time we've adopted a child together, and a beautiful little boy, Taki. We even moved into the mansion. I've decided to finally take up the mantle of Future Industries CEO.

I smile as I reminisce, then Anya shakes me slightly. I turn to her, "They're here!" Anya says excitedly, I smile and we turn all the lights off. Hiding in the kitchen. I hear the door open and as soon as Korra walks into the kitchen with Taki we both jump out! "SURPRISE!" We both shouted in unison! "Happy birthday Taki!" I and Anya say in union again. "How long did you guys practice that." Korra laughs, Taki runs over to the cake excitedly!

"I and Anya made it for you sweetie," I say and he looks up at me with wide eyes. "Thank you!" He says, "Your welcome baby." I say and hug him, giving him a tight squeeze, before I stand up to kiss Korra.

I break apart for her and lean on her slightly as we watch Anya cut the cake as Taki eagerly awaits. "I love you Korra, and I love our children and I love our life," I say with nothing less than pure happiness. "I want you to know that I will always love you Asami." She said I smile, "I know." I say, and we go over to get some cake.

The rest of the day was filled with presents and fun. Then Bo came over with Opal, they've been married for about a year now, "HEY BIRTHDAY BOY!" Bo shouted as he lifted Taki and he giggled. "Who's ready for the party to start?" He says and both Taki and Anya cheer. Bo and Opal take them out for a night of fun. And I and Korra have our night of fun.

I wake up to soft snoring and a beam of sunlight shining down on us from the window. I yawn, looking at the clock. It's still early and neither of us has to work today. I smile and roll onto Korra waking her up.

"Hey sweetie," she says tiredly, "Hey Korra, guess what." I say, "What?" She replies, I giggle slightly. "We don't have to work today, and the kids won't be back for at least another hour," I say and Korra smirks. "I know what that means," she said, and we share one of many passionate times. Love in the air, and happiness on the high.

"I love you." We both say simultaneously.