"I don't know what-" he says looking up, but you watch as his eyes widen at your appearance. "Sparta. My apologies. Yes in the back wing" He says giving you a little bow.

You swiftly walk past him and motion for the boys to follow. Once you were headed down the back halls Sam finally speaks up "So do you get VIP treatment at any demon joint we go to?"

"Who said it is just demons?" you say with a smirk as you continue walking with confidence.

You make your way into the back room where there are two items on a table out in front and a man behind the purchase desk. "How may I help you Sparta?" He says bowing. "Do you realize you have human scumb stuck to your shoe?" he says referencing to Sam and Dean behind you.

"Hey" Dean says in defence of himself, bu you just turn to glare at him and he instantly remembers your rules.

"Believe me" you say looking down at the items on the table "they are not worth the energy"

There was a large exoskeleton of some type of beetle and a small chipped scale of what you assumed to be wyvern. The next item on your list.

"I see you are interested in the wyvern" the demon says confirming your suspicions. "What would you be needing with that?"

"Not of your concern" you say glaring at him. "How much?"

"Normally I would sell at a decent price, but knowing your status I do have to ask for a little more" he says with a wicked grin.

"How much?" you ask again stone faced.

"two-fifty" he says confidently.

"one-ten" you counter.

"Sparta. I know you can pay more than that" he says smirking.

"I know I can get pay less to have you killed" you say with a large grin. He gulps nervously.

"One-twenty" he says.

"Done" you agree shaking his hand. You felt the payment go through as he then takes the scale and wraps it neatly in a little box. "pleasure" he says handing it to you with a smile.

You just take the box and leave. Your fake smile falling to a grimace. You can feel his eyes on you as you leave the room, no doubt the two boys following behind you.

Once you make your way back into the car the boys automatically have a million questions for you.

"That was it? A quick exchange? No demon deal kiss or bad guys to fight" Dean says confused.

"For something valuable you only payed $120? That doesn't even make sense" Sam says.

"Okay first, demons don't kiss other demons to make deals. It is done through handshake and it is final. Second, it wasn't 120 dollars"

The boys look at you like they don't know what you are talking about.

"Its souls okay?" you ask getting defensive. "I own contracts and I just gave them to him"

"Contracts? Like demon deal drag your ass to hell contracts?" Dean asks angerly.

"I am a demon Shocker" you say sarcastically opening the back door and getting inside the car.

Sam also gets in but turns around to look at you with sadness in his eyes and Dean finally gets in, still angerly eyeing you in the mirror. "Look boys" you say before Dean reves up the engine.

"I don't really want to talk about all I have done, but know that since I met Bobby I have really tried to make a difference. To change." you say, guilt overtaking you. Sam nods unknowing what to say and turns around while you watch Deans expression fade from anger to pity. You would almost have preferred anger.