𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡

The game was now over, the remaining survivors running away from the gate as the fog takes them back to the campfire. Doomed to re-live the previous events again.

As for the killers, some were put in a black room, while others returned to their side of the campfire.

The TV god smirks, snapping its fingers as all of the televisions displayed in its dark, abysmal room turned on.

"Time to show our lovers what they're missing".

Michael was staring at his knife, the black room shifting into the abandoned two-story house he previously lived in. The same one where he took the life of Lara. A small screen popped up in front of his face, the blank surface showing static before he sees his sister and Lara running hand in hand together. He gritted his teeth, looking away from it.

"So you're telling me you use to date my brother?!", Laurie's voice exclaimed, Michael's head immediately rearing at the screen.

His vacant blue eyes, peered through his white mask as he stared at Lara shifting uncomfortably. Her dress was in the same condition he last saw her in. Glancing at his hand as he remembers the warmth fading from Lara's face as she said...

"And just when I thought I loved you", Lara's bloodied face says as she did nothing but glare at him, before the portal took her. He was never one for emotions, but once those words were uttered, his heart broke.

"Yeah, but I don't want to talk about it.", Lara's voice replied, snapping him out of his thought.

"Anyways, that motherfucker doesn't deserve someone as pretty as you." Laurie smiled, Lara's apprehensive face contorting into a red hue. Michael fumed, throwing his knife at the screen, only for it to go through the transparent screen as it clattered onto the black floor.

The stoic man just stared at the god, almost trying to telepathically tell it why did it come to this.

"How gullible", a staticy voice said, the scene of him killing Lara appeared on the screen, "You actually believed me?!". Showing his brutality in a way that displayed how monsterous he is. It was the truth, but it still weighed heavy in his heart.

"For the views! Did you see how the people ate up the first season, and they're coming back for more?", it chuckled from the screen, "Anyways, your acting was flawless. Though I technically had to control you in the end".

"The look of betrayal on her face! HAHA! It was so good~". Michael clenched his fists as the screen disappeared.

He took off his mask as his wavy, brunette hair swayed, the room shifting back to the forest.

"I'm sorry", he muttered as he put his mask back on and picked up his thrown knife.

Jason was sitting at the dock, his machete near him as moss surrounded his area. He hasn't moved in ages, teenagers no longer visiting the lake as he stared off through his hockey mask. He was tempted to throw his machete into the lake after the horrendous action he took with Kennedy. Her face rolling on the grassy floor as he watched painfully. He didn't want to, but it really was for her own good.

Kennedy didn't deserve to stay here, let alone be with him for eternity. So once the god came down and offered to send her back if he killed her, he hesitated, but he had to do it. As he sighed, a screen pops up, making him jump a little.

He tilted his head as the staticy screen showed Kennedy, running around with some tannish guy, flipping to her wearing his jacket. At first, Jason thought she was back in her world with a new lover, his head drooping down at the thought. But the screen showed her wielding a saw with a sack-covered woman clad in a white nurse uniform. His former lover raising her own weapon against the nurse, before she was stabbed by a multitude of staticy, black tendrils.