𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓: 𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐧𝐞𝐝

The girls awaken, breathing heavily as they pushed themselves off of the ground, the sound of a campfire crackled. All of them were right back at the campsite, logs, and small tables all present. The rest of the survivors were right near them, as several female voices shouted in a muffled tone. They looked around for the source, only to find Kennedy banging on an invisible barrier as Shayna, Kini, Jan, Jessica, and Emilynn were right next to her, shouting "GET US OUT!". "Holy shit!", Jenny exclaimed as she went to them instantly, touching the barrier as it wobbled beneath her touch. "They're on the killer side!", Quentin yelled out as everyone looked at him with fear, L13 getting up and pounding on the barrier.

"Are they killers?", Meg asked. "No! Get them out of there!", Camille screamed, scratching against the surface of the barrier, the tips of her fingers bruising. The remaining survivors tried to help, the barrier not budging as they punched and pushed against it.

A thick, gray fog formed as six shadowy figures emerged, grabbing onto the girls as they pleaded; disappearing into the fog. The wails of L13 resonated against the barrier as they tried to push through it with no avail. "NO!", Lara shouted as she plopped right onto the ground, crying into her palms, Laurie approaching her as she enveloped her arms around Lara to comfort her.

"This has never happened before! What in the world is going on here?", Dwight inquired. "And I am also one of the people who have been here for the longest, I should know".

"My question is where were they taken?!", Sera asked, her voice threatening to crack.

"We have no idea... Truth be told is that no one has ever ventured into the killer territory, but there certainly was no barrier.", Felix answered.

"Well yeah! There was no barrier at the exit gate before. Sure, if blood warden was activated then maybe, but this time it was all staticy and glitchy. Not to mention it turned my hand into numbers of code!", Steve commented.

"We can't just give up! They are with the killers. KILLERS for christ's sake", Zway commented as well, the emphasis on "killers".

"But didn't you guys fall in love with said killers?", Serenity said as the rest of the survivors looked at her with faces full of shock, Laurie not being shocked in the slightest as she nodded her head slightly.

"We did, but not in that context Ren", Frances said as her arms were crossed over her chest.

"Are we just gonna put that aside? That can aid us.", Jake proposed.

"I guess, but some of us only dated the killers present here. The rest seem to be nowhere.", Kaila said.

Then the sound of a speaker being turned on was played, the sound coming from the speaker hooked onto one of the trees. "Hello! I am here to inform you on what is happening, so don't worry your pretty, breakable heads!", the voice chuckled.

"IT'S YOU, THAT STUPID, BULLSHITTING GOD! GIVE THEM BACK TO US!", Jenny screamed, her index finger pointing at the barrier.

"Sure, they need to hear about this anyway.", the god said, snapping its fingers as the girls were once again near the barrier, their hands on it as fresh tears streamed down their faces.

"I will be giving you new clothes! Hooray! After all you'll be needing it for the next trial I have prepared for you".

Folded clothes appeared on one of the logs. The women picking it up and examining it.

"What the fuck is this?!", Zway yelled out as she unfolded the clothes, a maid outfit being displayed.

"Take it or leave it", The god snickered.

Everyone, even the ones on the killer's side had a disgusted look and threw it into the campfire, burning it to a crisp.

"You people are no fun... Fine, here's the actual clothes.", the god said as new clothes popped in.

The girls picked it up and examined it once again. The outfits resembled prison overalls, except they were all black with numbers and everyone had the exact same pair of boots in their size. Each of them having a distinct style to represent each and every one of them.

The clothes started glowing, all of them dropping it on instinct, only for the outfit to be suspended in the air. Then it collided with the women, closing their eyes as the fabric attached itself to their bodies. They open their eyes once again as they were now wearing it.

"WOAH!", David and Steve said in unison, looking at each other before laughing and high fiving each other.

Jenny had a short sleeve overall with a white long sleeve under it, with the number one on her upper right chest. Zway also had the same number, but her overalls were long sleeved with a white shirt underneath. The number two was assigned to both Sera and Camille, the two of them having a turtleneck-like shirt with a zipper underneath, their long sleeved overalls, Sera folding them.

Number three was given to Frances, having a normal long sleeved overall. The number four had four people, Jan, Jessica, Emilynn, and Kini. Emilynn's overalls were unzipped, showing a white shirt underneath. Jan also had a normal long sleeved overall, folding the sleeves upwards like Sera. Jessica's overalls were cuffed above her ankles, showing off gray socks. Kini had her overall sleeves tied around her waist, her torso being clad in a sleeveless, white shirt.

Shayna got the number five, having a white turtleneck underneath her overalls, some of the white sleeves peaking out of them. Six was given to Kennedy, having a short sleeved overall, dress shirt underneath as the collar was popped open. Lara got seven, her overall sleeves folded around her waist as she also sported a white turtleneck shirt with folded sleeves.

Serenity got the number eight, she was clad in a sleeveless overall, her white sleeves being shown as a result. Kaila got the number nine, her overalls were short sleeved, having a white long sleeved shirt, folded upwards as her pants were cuffed.

"You guys can stop staring now", the god said as the girls turned to meet the gawking eyes of the survivors, all of them turning their faces around in the other direction out of embarassment.

"EVEN YOU!", the god's voice boomed as the ground rumbled, the killers hiding behind the trees ran, some fading out, Susie tripping as Joey dragged her.

"This trial will, of course, have the same rules as a regular trial but you guys are obviously split into two for a reason.", the god chuckled as everyone's ears piqued in. "The ones on the side of the survivors will be aiding them, as the ones on the killer's side will hunt you down alongside with their assigned killer".

"WHAT!", Everyone yelled in harmony, a slur of complaints falling out of everyone's mouth after, the girls on the killer's side banging and kicking the barrier harder in protest.

"And if you don't comply, well, you don't wanna know....", the god said, poison dripping out of its voice as it completed its sentence.

"Have fun, and please make it a blood bath. The viewers want their body and blood.", the god said as the fog consumed everyone once again, diminishing seconds later to reveal the now empty campsite.
-
-
-
[LOAD NEW MATCH?]
▷Yes                      ▷No

Yes                    ▷No

[LOADING NEW MATCH...]

13-9-14-4    15-6     5-18-15-4-9-14-7 19-20-15-14-5.      20-8-5-25      23-9-12-12     4-9-5      1-7-1-9-14