IDTND- 5

A normal rainy night, or so I thought it was. 

       I went to bed around 11:30 that night. Everything was black until I woke up and went downstairs. But before I went to the stairs, I saw a lady. She was dressed in black, just standing there in the corner. I wasn't frightened, my mind tells me, she's not a threat so I continued walking. The first step down the stairs felt weird. I couldn't feel the wood which our stairs were made. I looked around, the lady was gone. I tried to find her still standing on the stairs. Then I saw her at the foot of the stairs. I walked back up. Now I feel threatened and I also realized. This is a dream. Yes! Definitely a dream. I kept telling myself to wake up as she approaches me. 

       Then I'm back on my bed.

       I got up again to check if she's still there. But the instance my feet touched the floor. I know I'm still in a dream. My head started to hurt as I force myself to wake up. I saw her again, just standing still in the corner of our room. I was desperate to wake up so I forcefully opened my eyes. I can feel my head pounding. But still I'm still trapped in this dream. I got up again, weakly because I feel my head hurt. Dear God, help me. I made the sign of the cross and prayed silently. 

      The moment I put my hands down, she quickly rides on my back. I could feel her arms around my neck and I am starting to panic. I could feel the weight on my back. God please. And as if on cue, I woke up for real, head pounding, and my whole body was shivering. I stared at the ceiling and silently thanked God.

      They say three is a charm, I say three is a blessing.

...Rie...