Chaeyoung

It's been four months since you have been CEO.

It is the beginning of November. Stray Kids was promoting their "All In" Japanese album and Twice was promoting the "Eyes Wide Open" album.

You were in your office to prepare for Stray Kids Online Concert and Got7's comeback.

Bzzz bzzz...

You reach over to see a tweet from allkpop, causing your heart to drop.

"Netizens start rumors that TWICE's Chaeyoung is dating a tattoo artist"

You click on the article, taking your time to read.

You: "...Since then, many fans and even netizens are wondering why Chaeyoung, a member of a popular girl group, would be dating a man such as him."

...

The next day, in your office, you head to your computer to send your response to the media outlet.

"No comment."

Back to the present of the end of September 2021, it's been almost a year since the rumor started.

You and some staff members were in the conference room, preparing a meeting with Twice to talk about an EP near their 6th anniversary.

You: (You got this, Y/N. It's only been a year, you probably moved on from it.)

You snap back to reality as you hear the door open.

NY, JY, MM, SN, JH, MN, DH, CY, & TY: Annyeonghaseyo.

You and the staff members bow or nod as the nine of them bow to you. Time starts to slow down when you spot Chaeyoung, new hair color with a new hairstyle, and probably more tattoos.

You: Annyeong. How was your guys' break?

Chaeyoung: It was good, Daepyonim. We're thankful that you gave us a break from our last promotion.

She flashes a smile, showing her dimples. Outside, you wanted to be happy for her, but on the inside, you feel hurt.

Staff: So, since your guys' sixth anniversary is coming up, it seems you girls wrote some lyrics that could fit with these instrumentals that the producers have made. Y/N?

You spaced out.

You: (Chaeyoung deserves better than-)

Jihyo: Daepyonim?

You snap back into reality.

You: Huh?

Staff: Y/N, can you play the instrumentals that the producers have made?

Between the meeting and the rumor that's going around in your head, you jump out of your seat.

You: I-I need a minute.

You quickly head out of the room, leaving everybody shocked.

Jeongyeon: Uh, is everything okay with Daepyonim?

Staff: I'm not sure, Jeongyeon. I'll talk to her.

IDK_is MADE A WATTPAD COMEBACK 😎

Jeongyeon: Gomawoyo, Olivia-ya.

Olivia nods her head.

All the staff left the room, leaving Twice by themselves.

Tzuyu: I wasn't expecting Daepyonim to freak out like that.

Jeongyeon: She always focused on her meetings, but now she freaked out on this one.