11

It's been a few days since you saw a tweet regarding Nayeon's stalker.

You had fly back to Korea to do some "producer" stuff, meaning Twice will be in Japan at the moment for their Twicelights World Tour.

Venom: So, what's the schedule for Y/S/N?

You: 3Racha called me regarding a single that they will release around mid-November. I doubt that they are on their way here.

Before you could make it to the producer room, you spot Woojin heading out of PDnim's office.

You: Oppa?

Woojin turns his head towards you.

Woojin: Oh, hi, Y/N-ah. Aren't you supposed to be in Japan for Twice sunbaenim?

You: Yeah, but I had to fly back to Korea to help 3Racha. What were you doing in PDnim's office?

Woojin: It's nothing.

You: Are you sure?

Woojin: I'm sure.

He glances at his watch.

Woojin: Shoot, I have to go. See you soon, Y/N!

You watch as he quickly heads to the elevator.

You: Soon?

You pull out your phone to see if Stray Kids' Twitter tweeted something. As if on cue, you spot a new tweet.

You took your time reading the letter

You: "Woojin, who has been a member of Stray Kids, has left the team and terminated his contract due to personal circumstances." Oh my god, I should check on the guys!

You quickly head to your motorcycle, driving to Stray Kids' dorm.

...

A short drive later...

You arrived at Stray Kids' dorm building, knocking on their door.

You: Stray Kids hoobae, are you guys there?

You get the key that Bang Chan gave you. As you unlock the door, you spot the members scattered around the dorm.

Han: N-Noona?

The guys walk over to you as you comfort them.

You: I saw the tweet regarding Woojin oppa's departure and I had to check up on you guys.

Seungmin: I-I don't get why Woojin hyung left, we d-didn't do anything wrong, right?

You: I'm sure you guys didn't do anything wrong since it's a personal reason why he left.

Bang Chan: I guess.

He manages to calm down.

Bang Chan: Let's not worry about that, we need to move on forward as an eight-member group.