3

The next morning...

You wake up from the sun's rays, shining from the window. You were about to get out of bed until you feel something is pulling you back.

You: Venom, I can't move.

Venom: Why are you blaming me? Look at who's cuddling with you.

You: Cuddling?

You look over to see a sleeping Sana as her arms are wrapping around your waist.

You: Sana unnie?

Sana slowly looks up, still in sleepy mode.

Sana: H-Hi, Y/N-ah.

She noticed her arms are still around your waist and quickly removes it.

Sana: Oh my god, I'm so sorry! (Please don't hate me!)

You: It's okay, unnie. I didn't mind you wrapping your arms around me.

That's when Sana starts to blush.

Venom: Ooh, she's whipped for you.

You: You and the girls should get ready for your guys' fan meeting. I'll wait for you guys outside.

Sana: Okay and thanks for letting me sleep with you, Y/N.

You: You're welcome.

You watch as Sana leaves your dorm, hearing the front door close. Venom starts to swift out of your body.

Venom: Y/N, do you think your PDnim will know about the girls crushing on you?

You: I mean, the girls are on a three-year dating ban so he won't know.

Bzzz bzzz...

You take out your phone to see an alert.

The Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency is on the lookout for a missing symbiote that mysteriously vanished from Seoul Laboratory. They are asking for the public's help if they noticed anything strange about someone's behavior.

Venom: Oh crap, they're looking for me.

You: As long as I act like a normal citizen then we'll be good. Now, let's hurry up to eat and change.

Over at Twice's dorm...

Sana gets greeted by her members as she enters the dorm.

Mina: Sana unnie, there you are!

Nayeon: Where were you?

Sana: I was... sleepwalking.

Chaeyoung: If you were sleepwalking, then you would end up sleeping in the living room.

Sana sighs.

Sana: ...Fine. I couldn't sleep so I had to make my way across the dorm and ask Manager-nim if I could sleep with her.

The girls' eyes go wide.

Jihyo: (DID SHE JUST- Calm down, Jihyo. Calm. Down.)

Tzuyu: Wait, wait, wait. You... were sleeping... with our new manager, in her dorm?!

Momo: Sana, you know that we're in our dating ban and you might get kicked out of the group and the company if PDnim knows about sleeping with one of the JYPE staff.

Sana: Yes, I know that we're in a dating ban, it's just... I'm still worried about her. What if something bad happens to her again?

Her members look at each other, causing Jihyo to speak up first.

Jihyo: You're right, Sana unnie. We'll take turns checking up on Y/N, alright? (But you all better not take Y/N away from me!)

They nod in agreement.