16

During the following week, after flying from Japan, you've been on a busy schedule.

Some being interviews...

"So, Y/S/N, what's it like working as a producer and Twice's manager under JYP Entertainment?"

You: Honestly, it's been out of control and stressful, but I managed to get it in the bag.

"Ideal type?"

You think for a moment.

You: Maybe someone who takes good care of me and treats me with respect. There are a lot more, but those two are my "important" ideal type.

"I heard you're close to 3Racha, who debuted in Stray Kids. What's your relationship with them?"

You: 3Racha, along with the rest of the Stray Kids members, are the best. Currently, they released their fifth ep called Clé: Levanter, and I suggest you guys check it out!

For your last interview, you have a fear of one question.

"If you could date only ONE Twice member, who would it be?"

You: (You got to be kidding me. This is the second question I encounter. Be professional, Y/N. Show no emotion.)

You take a deep breath.

You: Man, I don't know. There are so many to choose from, but I would have to choose NaJeongMoSaJiMiDaChaeTzu.

Some were training...

You were standing inside of the training simulation, unable to move.

Mr. Lee: Can you hear me, Y/N?

You: Yes, sir, but what's the point of this training?

Mr. Lee: You and Venom need to trust each other. Meaning, your instinct.

You: Okay, but what's wrong with not moving?

Mr. Lee: What if you got captured by someone? They will lock your arms and legs.

You: Ah, got it.

Mr. Lee: Please transform.

You: Mask.

You start to transform into Venom and close your eyes, so you could relax and focus.

You: Ready, buddy?

Venom: You got it.

Mr. Lee turns to your mom.

Mr. Lee: Turn on the simulation.

Your mom turns the switch.

Mom: Yes, sir.

You sense the simulation is on.

You hear a charging voice behind your back.

You: Bad guy at six o'clock.

One of Venom's tentacles starts attacking in the back.

Venom: Got 'em!

The number of simulated bad guys starts to decrease. As for the last one, they run towards you until you grab them by the throat, causing Venom to eat its head off.

Mr. Lee: Amazing job, Y/N. Take a break.

Venom starts to fade back into your body, and you bow towards Mr. Lee.

You: Kamsahamnida!

After that, you stop by multiple companies to say some hellos to your friends.

In Big Hit Entertainment...