"Can I say something?" Sunghoon said.

"Mmmm" K said nodding at Sunghoon.

"It would be nice if K hyung do the part 1." Sunghoon said.

"K hyung, I think you'll be great in part 1." Hanbin agreed excitedly.

"Yeah, it fits you well K hyung." Jay added.

Hearing that made K hesitant. The members were taken a back seeing K's hesitant expression.

"I-if I were to think for the sake of our team, I think it would be nice if Hanbin took part 1 this time." K said which made Hanbin shake his head, disagreeing.

The members just look at each other.

K actually wanted to step back, and wanted to understand his members more, he learned a lot from you when you lead the Flicker team really well and he really admire you for that.

"Or is there anyone who wanted to do part 1." K ask smilling, asking for their opinion.

They just look at each other and laugh which made K confused.

"Haha Seriously hyung, this part was meant for you." Daniel said excitedly.

"Yeah! This part is yours K hyung." Niki said sincerely.

K just smile and shake his head at their persistence.

"Then let's just vote! Raise your hands if you think K hyung fits the Part 1!" Sunghoon said and all of them raised their hands except for K.

And they just laugh.

"It's settled! We've considered various things and we unanimously decided that K hyung will do part 1." Jay said excitedly.

Everyone applaud.

"Really, you guys! (K shaking his head while smilling) then I'll do my best." K said smilling, and bowing dramatically.

The part distribution continued.

***Back to Chamber 5 unit.

You finally caught Sunoo and put him into head lock.

"I finally caught the betrayer!!! Now admit to your crime!" you said.

"I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! I just really have no choice!" Sunoo protested.

"What do you mean you have no choice?!" You ask in confusion.

"During that time, our team is really having a hard time doing that kind of concept in sync. Your video cheered me up so I thought it will motivate them too. I said if they did well, I'll show it to them and send them a copy of your video." Sunoo explained fastly, while trying to escape from your head lock.

"YOU WHAT?!" You yelled in confusion.

"You can see the result right! Pretty U unit won!" Sunoo said smilling brightly, while trying to escape from you, but you're too strong.

"That's not the point!!! YOU USE ME AS A BAIT?!" You protested.

"**Gasp** I did?!" Sunoo said dramatically, with his eyes wide open and hands over his mouth.

"KIM SUNOO!!!" You yelled in frustration tightening the head lock.

"OKAY! OKAY! I'M SORRY! I'll take any punishment!!! And it did cheered them up though!" Sunoo explained and you started to free him from head lock.

"You're so mean to me!" Sunoo said dramatically, whipping his invisible tears, peeking at you if you fell into his acting, you just smile at his silliness.