41

Eccedentesiast (n.)
Someone who hides pain,
behind a smile
***

Silvia's POV

"Nice to meet you Crystal," I smiled.

She sighed. "Don't fake it, tribrid."

I gasped, surprised, confused, and suspicious. "Who-what? How?"

She shook her head, and suddenly I felt a bubble around us. "What is this?" I asked.

Crystal grinned. "This helps people around us not hear or see anything."

"How..." I looked at her in shock.

"When I shook your hand, I caught snippets of your soul, tribrid. You... are looking for an escape, right?" When she said that, I caught a pained look in her eyes, but in a flash, it was gone.

I nodded.

"I could help. You are part Fae, so I could bring you to the Fae. You like the old fashioned way instead of teleporting, I could tell," she gave me an eager smile. "Would you like to meet the Fae council?"

I shivered and gulped. I remembered my family, relatives that were gone. "I don't think so, it's fine. I don't want to be a burden."

She rolled her eyes. "Come on, it'll be fun! Especially when you meet Peri the Fairy," she giggled.

My mind went blank before remembering. "Oh, Perizada, the High Fae."

She swatted my head. "Peri the Fairy!" I am starting to wonder if I should be talking to this crazy lady I just met.

"Yes, but will anyone track us there?" I asked.

"If you mean your mate, then no. Because the Fae Council move around a lot and the Fae realm is hard to find. Especially Peri. But I could find her!" I laughed at her silly attitude. It was nice having someone to talk to.

I winced as I thought of Lucien. Whatever, it's fine.

Lucien's POV

I didn't bother sending guards out to find Silvia, because she must've teleported somewhere far away.

I pinned Helen to the wall and punched her in the face. "You can't just fucking barge into the Alpha's house and fucking start kissing me!" I growled.

"Well, I realized that since I'm the Luna, I could kiss the Alpha, right?" That fucking bitch!

I punched her again. "One, I never said you were the Luna. You were only a one time fling." I punched her again. "Two, how do you fucking know that I didn't fucking find my mate yet?"

She had the nerve to interrupt me. "Well, since now that I'm back, you can throw her away right?"

I growled again, and almost snapped her neck. "Three, who fucking told you that you could interrupt me?" I punched her again. "Four, why the fucking hell would I give up my wonderful mate for someone as trash as you?"

I knocked her out and threw her body to one of the guards. "Throw her into the cells and don't give her any food and water."

"Aren't you going to look for your mate?" I heard Penny ask.

I snarled at her. "You think that I'm not going to do anything?"

She rolled her eyes. "Calm down asshole."

I ignored her an stomped upstairs. The first thing I was going to do was contact all the packs.

My little Fae, you shouldn't have run away.

***

ᐯOTᗴ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕOᗰᗰᗴᑎT!!!

ᐯOTᗴ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕOᗰᗰᗴᑎT!!!